Chapter Two

Word had it that following the conclusion of the young queen of Qingqiu's lightning trial, she had fallen into an unexplained deep slumber for years. What surprised all who were present at the royal wedding was that, albeit being in the Ninth Heaven at the time of her collapse, her physically living body had magically transported itself to Qingqiu a few days after that. They knew she was svery much alive, as she was still breathing. Despite the High God of the Ten Mile of Peach Blossoms, Zhe Yan's unsurpassed skills in treating ailments and injuries, he was clueless to Fengjiu's condition. His assumption was that she must be Donghua's calamity, and their love had caused him to be punished for going against the will of destiny as he had sworn himself eons ago.

To avoid the truth of Fengjiu's condition spreading in the lands and to save Qingqiu from the danger of being attacked by their rival clans in the near future, the High Goddess and now Crown Princess Bai Qian concealed the truth by sometimes takin...

To avoid the truth of Fengjiu's condition spreading in the lands and to save Qingqiu from the danger of being attacked by their rival clans in the near future, the High Goddess and now Crown Princess Bai Qian concealed the truth by sometimes taking on her niece's form as her own, appearing randomly within the Four Seas and Eight Deserts. However, she never appeared in Fengjiu's form in the Sky Kingdom, seeming to have cut off all connection with the Sky Kingdom. Thus, Qingqiu no longer took interest or involved itself in the affairs of the Sky Kingdom. Bai Qian's fourth brother, Bai Zhen, along with Zhe Yan, also contributed to the deception by visiting 'Fengjiu' frequently in Qingqiu.

Meanwhile in the Sky Kingdom, Donghua's disappearance had caused issues of unresolved matters to continue to arise in the Sky Kingdom. The Crown Prince Yehua had no choice but to temporarily take the affairs of the Sky Kingdom into his own hands as he was seen as the person most worthy of handling these matters at this time. At the same time, Si Ming and Yehua's uncle, Third Prince Liansong, cooked up a story that a calamity had been foretold to befall the Sky Kingdom in a prophecy eons ago, and Donghua, being one of the oldest gods from the Honghuang Era, had known about it beforehand. They also lied that due to the severity of Donghua's injuries that he had sustained while defending the Sky Kingdom, he was now cultivating in seclusion at his home at Bihai Canglin. He would take thousands of years to recuperate from his injuries and also to recover his lost cultivation. As a result, the Sky Emperor Haode was unable to abdicate and pass on the throne to Yehua just yet. Furthermore, Bai Qian and her son with Yehua, Ali, were in Qingqiu taking care of Fengjiu and their family matters.

 Furthermore, Bai Qian and her son with Yehua, Ali, were in Qingqiu taking care of Fengjiu and their family matters