SEVEN

"Manage—" Jaemin's sentence was cut of when he saw you sleeping on Jeno's shoulder.

Donghyuck, who called him looked at your direction and toned down his voice when he saw you sleeping.

Everyone seemed to quiet down when they saw you. The only noise that you can hear are coming from the hair blowers and nothing more.

"Wow, she finally rested" renjun said when he saw you resting on jeno's shoulder.

"Tone down your voice" jeno strictly said.

They knew how hard you were trying to adjust and sometimes they get too mean which is why they felt guilty somehow.

"She must be really tired" jisung quietly said while looking too.

Donghyuck nodded, "I heard she moved some schedules for us to rest for days"

"But look who's not resting" jaemin said, feeling guilty that he was sneaking out all the time.

The make up is done but no one was brave enough to wake you up. The driver, however, has no idea of what was happening, entered the room.

"Lunch is here!" he announced which made you wake up.

Everyone facepalmed at the driver when they saw you wake up. Jeno however looked like he could kill the driver when he woke you up.

"Oh- is everyone done?" you sleepily asked, giving back jeno's airpods and standing up to check on everyone.

"After the lunch, you may shoot the last part of the MV and all of you can go home early" you said announcing the future events.

"You may have your two days break before the other schedule" you said once again and everyone quietly agreed.

They are unusually quiet today. You looked at them one by one with confused eyes. They were fine earlier.

"What happened when I was asleep?" you asked yourself.