TWENTY - TWO

While walking home, you were thinking about the same thing. Him liking more than you do. Maybe that was true but would that be unfair?

You haven't done anything for him yet. All you did was receive things from him and that's why you feel guilty.

"Should I go there?" you asked your bestfriend Gyuri while walking home.

"What for? And where?" she asked you and you told her everything. She's the only person that you can fully trust.

"Maybe. I don't think it's entirely your fault. Because look at you, you're just a student and he's a working man. He's more capable of doing those things for you" she replied.

You sighed, it was partly true. You don't even have enough money to buy a concert ticket because you have a lot of expenses for this semester.

"Would you want me to help you out?" she smiled while crossing her arms.

"Don't worry about it" you replied while brushing the thought off.

"I got your back y/n. Just wait" she giggled before doing something on her phone.

After a few moments, she shouted.

"I got it! I got two!" she said while jumping up and down.

"What is it?" you asked and she showed you her phone.

Two VIP tickets for the Dream Show.

"It's in Seoul right?" you asked and she eagerly nodded.

"That must be so expensive" you said, feeling guilty.

"I got you! In fact, I also bought a Stray Kids concert tickets so you have to accompany me too" she giggled as she scratched her nape.

You smiled as you jokingly locked your arms on her neck.

"Thanks my dear friend!" you happily said.

"Have you talked to Kirk though?" she asked and it was your time to be silent again.

He was your other best friend. But, you stopped talking because he confessed his feelings for you. It was before you went home for the summer break. You haven't spoken since.

"Not yet, i'll talk to him soon" you sighed.

"Talk to him now, buy him something and make up" she said while pushing you.

"Where will you be?" you asked her.

You knew that look so well. "Home" she replied as she turned her back at you.

"I know you like him dumbass. That's the main reason why i rejected him" you whispered to yourself as you went on a pizza house.

It was getting late when you arrived on his place. Apparently this guy is rich as hell too. Unlike Gyuri, Kirk is more silent and composed.

You knocked on his door loudly because you know he hates it. You suddenly remembered the six kids you raised back then. You smiled.

"What the hel-" he stopped when he saw you.

"Uh- a sorry pizza?" you awkwardly said, raising the pizza on your hand.

"Come in" he said, giving you some space to enter his house.

You received a text from Jeno before you went here. He asked where you are but you were scared you're going to blow up the surprise about going on his concert so you just ignored the message.

You spent the time with him and finally, you got to talk your feelings out. You also said you were seeing someone. Realizing that the talk last longer than the both of you expected, he decided to take you home.

"Here's your stop" he said while looking at your dormitory. You went to look at the building as well when you saw someone.

That built. You knew so well who own that.

"Jeno" you whispered.