TWENTY - SIX

"I wonder what these two did while were asleep?" Jaemin asked the others while looking at you and donghyuck.

"They obviously drank some beer" Renjun stated the obvious while Jeno stood on the side looking like he got cheated on.

"They probably just drank hyung, don't worry" Jisung tapped the older's shoulder and Chenle copied.

"Where should we go today?" Chenle asked.

"I don't know much about Korea, ask Jaemin" Renjun said as he made his way on the kitchen to prepare a breakfast.

"How about we travel to Busan? She have the whole weekend with us" Jaemin suggested and everyone cheered.

Jeno suddenly spoke, "Her birthday is near." and it made everyone silent.

Donghyuck also woke up but before Jeno could throw hands he spoke,

"Whose birthday again?" he repeated.

"Y/n's birthday" he repeated.

Everyone gathered to look at Jeno. "What's the plan?"

You woke up feeling heavy. You didn't drink too much but it may be because you drank while you were tired.

Plus the house is too noisy.

"I told you! It's my turn, give me the remote!" Chenle's whale voice said.

"But you kept watching spongebob!" Jisung shouted back.

"Says the one who wants to watch Ben10" Jaemin said, looking at the two.

"It's better than porn though" Donghyuck barked back while looking at Jaemin.

"Shut up big mouth" he replied.

"What's all the fuss?" you asked and everyone turned to look at you.

Everyone seems to be done preparing themselves, all of the baggages are outside.

"Do they have to go back now?" you asked yourself while looking at their things.

"Finally! The princess is awake, prepare your things hurry" Renjun said while holding a spatula on his hand.

"And where do you think i'm going?" you asked him and he looked at you.

"A trip maybe? With all of us?" he replied as if he was answering a dumb question.

"Just prepare some swimming clothes enough for a weekend" Jeno said, kissing your temple.

"Okay?" you replied, still confused.

What are they planning, really?

Sorry for the delay (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ I'm back! I'll make sure to give you a bunch of updates as an apology for being out for a long time ♡︎