EIGHTEEN

The boys went back after a few moments, they gave you a bottle of cold water which calmed you down a bit.

"I think i'm okay, let's ride another one?" you excitedly said but your body is not as excited as your voice.

"I don't think you can take it anymore, let's just eat?" Renjun unsurely suggested.

"I know a place near here" Jaemin suddenly spoke up and everyone looked at him.

"You bought someone here before?" you teasingly said and his ears turned red.

"I was with my family" he nudged you and you nodded.

Haechan looked at Jaemin suspectedly and he spoke.

"I wonder why you weren't seeing girls nowadays" he hummed and Jaemin looked at him in surprise.

"I wonder why you stopped bothering Mark hyung" Jaemin barked back and Haechan looked at you with defensive eyes.

And the two started a fight again. You chuckled while watching them.

"Do you feel alright?" Renjun suddenly asked you.

"Yeah, my head only hurts a little" you replied, scratching your nape.

He then went to look at the bad mood Jeno, and when you followed his gaze, you curiously looked at him too.

"What happened to him? He doesn't look like his usual self" you asked the quiet Renjun and he chuckled a little.

"For a college student, you're extremely dumb" he blurted out and you pinched his sides in return.

He laughed as he jokingly said "ouch" then he spoke again.

"Seriously y/n, you don't know?" he unbelievably asked and you shook your head again.

"I mean, should I know?" you asked again.

He sighed as he looked at the other four that are currently play fighting.

"As much as I wanted to let my guard down, five headaches are enough for you" he said as he turned to look at you.