NINETEEN

Totally not getting what Renjun said, you went to Jeno to ask if he was fine.

"Hey are you okay?" you quietly asked while poking his arms.

His brows furrowed as he looked at you, "Should I be the one asking you that?" he replied, looking extremely out of his mood.

You don't know what urged you to do it but you cupped his face as you made him face you.

"Cheer up big man, everything will be alright" you said, trying to cheer him up.

His brows is still furrowed but after a few moments he laughed lightly.

"Do you know why I was like this?" he asked and you shook your head, scratching your nape.

"Can i know?" you asked.

He smiled as he ruffled your hair, "Not yet"

"Hey love birds, can we grab dinner now?" Donghyuck asked as he placed his arms on your shoulder and the other on Jeno's.

You blushed at the word he used, lovers?

You brushed the thought off as quickly as you could. You suddenly realised how both of your lifestyles are different.

"He's way out of my league" you thought while picking a menu. You glanced at Jeno and saw that he was acting life his old self again.

You almost smiled while looking at the smiling guy but your gaze was turned to the person next to him which was Renjun.

He was looking at you. He then smiled as he shook his head.

Flushed at what happened, you turned your gaze back to the menu again.

"Did he just caught me stealing a glance at Jeno? That's hella embarrassing!" you almost mouthed out your thoughts while burying you face on the menu.

"Noona are you going to eat the paper?" Jisung, who was seating next to you asked.

You giggled as you turned to look at him, "I just noticed, Jisung, you're getting taller!" you said while comparing the height of your shoulder to his.

"Tall enough to protect you, Noona" he smiled and it made you quiet.

It made everyone quiet.