EPILOUGE

"Please, leave my daughter. She don't deserve all this" her father said after he excused me.

Fuck. What the hell should I do sir? I love your daughter. I was willing to give up this damned career so I could go and see her freely.

"She was beaten up by a bunch of high school students outside her school. Don't you think it's too much?" her mother said this time, while tearing up.

Surprised, I turned to look at them. What do you mean? Who's beaten up? My y/n?

Her father then tapped my shoulder before heading out to get to her. What should I do? Should I follow what her father said? I don't know. I used to be ready and equipped all the time. But when it comes to her, I'm always unsure.

What should I do to please her, what should I buy her so she'll like me more than see like the boys. When i'm with her, i always run out of ideas.

"Look at her Jen. She's the daughter of our manager" Jaemin pointed at y/n one summer. That's when I first met her. I'm not even sure if she saw us looking at her like she's some prey.

"She's off limits, Jaemin. Get your filthy thoughts off of her" I said, getting pissed at how he looks at her. I hate it, but I didn't say anything after.

Then I saw her again, while holding the box full of clothes. I saw how our coordinator pointed somewhere while telling her the direction. I smiled, I'm sure she didn't get it.

"All i remember was taking the elevator" she told herself while going inside, I followed her.

"And you turn right" I said, gaining her attention.

Damn, she's hella beautiful. Jaemin will shit his pants when he saw her.

That's when she started working for us. I can notice the boys being extra mean so she could pay attention to them. Chenle eats whatever food you give him, but he wanted to get her reaction so he told her that he wanted something expensive.

Even Renjun who doesn't pay attention to us that much, seems to want her attention too.

Damn, I don't like her working in here. She'll like one of them for sure. Jaemin disappears a lot when y/n is there. I kind of know why.

"Where the hell are you?" I asked him over the line.

"Keeping my distance on the princess, as usual" he said and he ended the call.

I know him. He's giving way to me. He's always been like that. That's why I shouted at her. I'm being selfish, I don't want Jaemin to be sad because of my desires.

But look at me, outside her house. Thinking if I should apologize or not. Hell, I've never been this interested with someone.

While thinking if I should enter or not, her mother showed up outside.

"Will you enter or not? I'm getting dizzy with you going back and forth of our house" she said while smiling. I shyly nodded in return.

Things got well with me and y/n. I can see that she's happy when were together. I told her I like her today. I almost pissed my pants because of the nervousness. What have you done to me, y/n?

And now after all that, in the end I had to give her up. I even pleaded Donghyuck to check on her in the hospital. I'm the reason why my baby is hurt.

I heard she was abroad. I know i'm pissing his dad off by asking when she's going home every time I get the chance.

"Sir" I said one day.

"She said she'll stay for a few more months" her father tiredly told me. He knew why i'm here again. Damn. I'm being stupid again. The first months after the break up, I tried my best to get on her father's good side. I want to get her back.

I have to. I don't care if I have to give up my career for that. At this point, I don't fucking care.

Today, his father asked me to pick her up on the airport. I'm not even wearing any disguise.

And there I saw my beautiful angel. She saw me immediately and her eyes turned big. Adorable.

She was planning to go the other way but I pulled her to me.

"Your father asked me to pick you up" I silently said.

She looked at me for a brief moment. Then she sighed. You're right baby, you've got no choice.

"I'll take your things" I told her.

"Whatever" she replied, leaving her luggage.

I smiled. I know that she doesn't have anyone right now. Donghyuck kept me updated with everything, I used to get extremely jealous because of the both of them but he said that he liked someone else already. It calmed me down.

You'll be mine again, Y/n. And this time, I have a lot of plans. For the both of us.

 For the both of us