TWELVE

You decided to stay in for today. You just feel so lazy to do something productive today, you ended up rereading your old comic books.

"Why don't you shower first?" your mom asked you earlier when she entered the room.

"No one will smell me aside from myself, i'll be fine" you boredly said then laughing at the comic that you were reading.

"Suit yourself stinky kid" your mom rolled her eyes as she closed your door.

You stuck your tongue out on the door as if your mother can see it.

"I'm going to bum all day and do nothing~" you sang repeatedly when you went out.

Even though you're planning to wash up later, you wanted to tease your mother.

"Mom let's eat!" you called out when you finished cooking your ramen.

"Eat first I'm talking to someone" she sweetly said which made you curious.

You shrugged as you tied your hair into a messy bun. Humming the song that you made earlier, you started eating the ramen in front of you.

"Look at this messy kid" your mother unbelievably said while looking extremely disappointed at your face.

"What? I'm your daughter, be proud of me!" you said while posing a little for her.

"Anyways, you have a visitor" your mother changed the subject, turning to her side.

You curiously looked at her.

"Is it Tanya? I didn't heard that she's coming today" you asked, she's your best friend.

"Hello"

Your eyes went big when you saw the man in front of you. You suddenly fixed how you were sitting.

"What the fuck— Jeno why are you here?"