SIXTEEN

You settled with a black high waisted ripped jeans and a white crop top. You wanted to dress as comfy as possible because the boys have a lot of energy and you can already see yourself moving a lot.

"Where are you going?" your mom asked you before you head out.

"Amusement park, with the boys" you replied.

"Oh, hurry then. Those handsome men are waiting outside." your mother said, shooing you away.

You looked at her with confused face, "You mean outside our house?" you asked her and she looked at you with an 'do i have to repeat it for you' face.

Your eyes went big as you hurried your way out.

"I said she'll seat next to me" Jeno said while looking at Jaemin.

"She's safer with me" Haechan said, sticking his tongue out.

" Noona seat here!" Jisung said while pointing the seat next to him.

You smiled and did what he said. While doing so, everyone looked at the innocent looking Jisung .

"Hyung I think Y/n noona is stealing Jisung from me" Chenle whispered to Renjun who is seated behind Y/n and Jisung's.

"Then ask Jisung to switch places with me" Renjun bribed and Chenle shook his head.

"How about me and Jisung switch so I can play with y/n noona?" he said and the bickering started again.

The car ride was full of bickers and dead glares from Jeno, Jaemin and Haechan to Jisung.

When they arrived, since it was a weekday, not a lot of people are there. The six gathered together and planned where to ride first. More like, they wanted Jisung to ride the extreme rides because they knew Jisung was scared of them.

You smiled at the sight. "Let the babysitting begin" you told yourself before running your way to catch up with them.

 "Let the babysitting begin" you told yourself before running your way to catch up with them