The Traded Commander

Mallory had blood trickling down her chin as she barely blocked a punch from her orcish attacker. 

She was the youngest former stormcloak commander at the age of 34 with brown eyes that would pierce her enemies heart before they saw the flash of her flowing blonde hair that she kept brushed to the side showing off the scars on her face from her time in battle. Before she was imprisoned she would always have a axe at her side and medium armor with a shield everytime she was to lead a charge. She wasn't big in size but was small enough that she could be agile and able to stay planted whenever heavy combat was around her.

"YOU HIT LIKE A CHILD!" Mallory shouted at her attacker who threw another punch. 

Mallorys attacker was a large orc who was missing some of his teeth thanks to her.

The orc charged her and got her into a head lock.

"What is taking the guards so long?" The orc whispered.

"I don't know." Mallory whispered in response

"Do I actually have to kill you?" He whispered again.

"You couldn't even if you tried." Mallory responded as she elbowed him in the stomach making release his grip.

"I GROW TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT!" The orc shouted as he raised his fists again.

"COME ON BITCH!" Mallory shouted back as she charged the orc.

Before she made it even half way to him a large shield stepped out of the crowd and hit her in the face and chest at the same time knocking her to the ground.

She looked up an saw two imperial guards had pinned the orc down then two more came over to her and did the same tying her hands behind her back then put a bag over her head and dragged her off.

While Mallory couldn't see anything she was able to listen, she heard doors close and open along with idle chatter of the guards as she guessed they passed by the barracks. She heard one final door open then they sat her down and took the bag off her.

It was a dimly lit room with no natural light shining in as she was sat at a table. It felt like time had slowed down as Mallory sat there and waited until finally the door opened up to see a woman in heavy imperial armor walk in and a man older man with decorated imperial armor walk in behind her. 

The man sat at the table as Mallory looked at him with a vicious smile as he put an axe and some books on the table.

"General Tullius, Legate Rikke. How are you two?" Mallory asked. 

Rikke crossed her arms as she was already in a bad mood.

"Well as we can be." Tullius said with slight irritation as he didn't need to bed down in the dungeon, he had better things to do. "And how are you?"

"As well as anybody can be in the Solitude Imperial Prision." Mallory said still smiling.

Tullius sighed as he opened a book and started reading aloud from it.

"While on the edge of the Falkreath Hold at Lake Ilinalta, I encounter the enemy lead by a nordic woman who was as vicious in battle as traps and ambushes that were laid out before us." Tullius quoted from the book ."That was from a foot soldier that was captured by your men."

He turned the next page and read out loud again.

"Journal of Legate Quentin Cipius, Rain's Hand, Forth Era. After being relocated up north and tasked with hunting the Stormcloak  Commander Mallory after driving her from the foothills of Whiterun."