Lunch with jay mahi

Sana and baaz arrived at jay Mahis place and Sana spent some good time with Tara and family as she is fond of kids so she felt happy and enjoyed her time they clicked pics together and she uploaded on her social and jay mahi baaz too. Photos went viral in no time.
Here Sid who is otherwise not very social but keeping a tap on sanas account after seeing pics felt pain as she has gone out but still didn't call him. Now our akdu cannot call her but dying to talk to her and meet her but as day is almost over and she is going to go back inside tomorrow morning he called up sanas manager who mentioned about few sidnaaz projects to be discussed . Sid called and told him that he is free to discuss next week so he should confirm if sana will be available !
Manager was shocked and surprised as he knew sana has no commitments whatsoever and availability Is definitely not an issue.
Still he responded that he will check with her and confirm back .
He called sana and conveyed the same and Sana was hurt that why couldn't he call her . Anyhow it was enough for her so she very hesitantly called Sid . Sid jumped out of joy seeing her number on the screen but somehow tamed his excitement (control freak ) and picked up her call staying very cold and casual "Hey Shehnaaz ! Kausi hai what's up "
Shehnaaz was like really he wants to know main kaisi hu so she coldly replied " I am ok and u can call me to ask directly to know if I am available "
Sid understood her tone and realized his mistake but still wanted to keep up just image of taunting her every now and then told " Abhi tu Badi star ho Gaya hai aur busy bhi to socha manager se pehle confirm kar lu " Sana now completely lost it and replied " ok then I will tell manager only now onwards and u speak to him only " Sid got shit scared only imagining this and immediately told her " Arrey I was just pulling your leg sorry yaar please . You know what u mean to me "
To which Sana immediately revert " yeah just friend right ! "
Sid changed the topic same instance " arrey chod na yeh sab tu Bata Kaam kaisa chal Raha hai " Sensing his changed attitude and ignorance towards her emotions She replied "great ! show is getting good response and I am having fun are u not watching" although he was but replied " sorry yaar thoda busy chal raha hu time hi nahi mila show dekhne ka"
Hearing this " She was heartbroken like he has no interest in even seeing her now and all ugly thoughts coming to her mind like was it all fake and for the show what they had !
Was paras right about him that after coming out he will be like "tu kaun main kaun" Thinking all this her voice choked and she was shattered to no end and responded saying " ok Sid I am very sleepy and going to bed right now so good night bye " and without even listening to his revert she disconnected the call.
SIDS POV
I know she must have felt bad but it's good for her she will become strong and will focus more on her career but devastated from inside as staying away from her was killing him equally whether he acknowledges it or not !
All in all both were showing their selfless love for each other in their own manner n in the process hurting each other to no end.
Sana went inside in the morning as scheduled and more broken this time. She was like a lifeless human being by then ...