Drive in the city

As lockdown eased Sid still stepped out for groceries n cash but he didn't allow Sana as he was too protective of her
Sana - " sidhaaarth I want to go out for a drive pleaaaaaaase "
Sid -" tujhey pata hai na mumbai ka kya haal hai Abhi no way I M not taking any risk"
Sana - " to mujhey mumbai se baahar le jaa I will wear mask n gloves n will not step out I just want to go for a drive "
Sid - " no we are not going anywhere "
Sana in full dramatic tone - " huhhh u r taking advantage of me being dependent on u main shift ho Rahi hu yahan se bas that's final I am feeling caged and suffocated "
Although Sid knew its her nautanki n emotional blackmail but like thought of shifting bed affected him so is thought of shifting of house so she effected him but he still maintained poker face pretending to be busy watching tv
Sana being stubborn already decided by hook or crook she need to convince him
Sana - shifts closer n settles in his lap putting her arms around his neck n blocking his view to tv screen and started again now closer n more sensual " bebu please na main Bahut bore ho gayi hu meri death hi jaani hai iss flat me band reh reh kar "
Biting his ear lobe n licking it sensually to arouse him she continued " tujhey bilkul taras nahi aata naa meri haalat pe "
By now Sid's head leaned towards her head and his arms tightened around her waist n his eyes closed n all he could utter is " hmmmm"
Sana slid her hands inside his t shirt to feel him up completely while placing wet kisses on his neck she moved his t shirt off his shoulder n started kissing him more aggressively
Now tv screen n sound both went out of focus n all seems blurred in front of Sid he managed to
switch off tv and flipped her on the bed leaning over her and took her sweet petals into his wet ones and kissed her passionately and deeply fondling with her t shirt .
He felt her smooth silky legs with his hands as she was wearing white linen shorts with mustard t shirt .
He got rid of whatever was in between pulled a white duvet over and was completely out of control as it was raining outside n weather was also romantic
Sana's milky white flawless skin n sweet pink lips were his weakness n he never did n want to resist both
They made love multiple times till evening and sid ensured that his sweetheart was equally cherished n was enjoying the same . He made sure that she is satisfied before him he was a thorough gentleman n was too good in bed being experienced .
By the evening they both were tired n dosed off when door bell rang Sid got dressed n attended the door the help came to cook dinner
Sid asked her to make lemon chicken and butter naan along with rice all Sana's favourite as she must be hungry post so many rounds n so is Sid !
He went back to his room and tried to wake her up
Sid - " wake up coochy coo " pulling her one cheek n kissing other
Sana - put her arms around his neck n pulls him into a hug placing his head on her chest
" kya hai sidhaaaarth sone de naa bada mujhey kahin baahar jaana hai jo main uthun"
Sid - teasingly told " oh acha nahi jaana mujhey laga aaj to drive pe Leke jaana hi padega par tu to khud hi maan Gayi chal sahi hai "
Sana immediately got up with a shock " tu sach me leke chalega haaye mera puttu " kisses him madly all over his face more madly that what she did with Gautam in bb house n also concluded with a elongated peck on his lips !
Sid - " acha bas kar jaldi freshen up ho Jaa air dinner ke liye aaja if u don't want me to go for another round "n left a kiss on her bare shoulder " u know naa I can never hv enough of u jaan"
Sana blushed hard looking down
Doesn't matter how many times they made out but she still feels shy in front of him n blushes thinking about how much her man craves for her loves her
She tries to get up but her body is aching post intense made out session so she decides to go for warm shower relaxing herself post that she moved to dinner table n was happy to see all her favorite dishes for dinner she compliments help for the menu selection but she informs she made what sid advised .
She immediately side hugs sid n kissed on his cheek saying  " aaaaawww mera googloo my cute teddy bear I love u chooo much"
They both ate full stomach satisfying their hunger n Sid ordered mangoes online as it was seasonal fruit .
Sana's eyes became wide n bright looking at mangoes as she loves mangoes but she was too full to even consume one n looked towards Sid with a sad pout .
Sid burst out in laughter witnessing her misery
Sana's face fell looking at the same Sid said " aaaleeeyyyy mera baby chal drive pe chalte hai aake kha lengey
Sana's smile came bk listening to this
She wore her white sneakers along with blue denim shorts and white t shirt n was a view to watch n  be lost in her !
Sid admired her with his eyes n placed a kiss on her forehead and could feel her childlike excitement reflecting in her body language n face expressions and was wondering how she becomes super happy with such small things in life and teaches him that it's so easy to stay happy if u really want to be !
That's what makes her unique n special and makes him fall for her deeper with each moment spend with her !
They both wore mask and gloves and moved towards parking to settle in car as it was 1 am at night so there was hardly any traffic n it was still drizzling outside .
After they drove for half an hour sana lowered down her window to feel the raindrops on her face she moved her face bit out in the flow but sid held her hand n pulled her inside saying "
Oye mat kar lag jaayegi "
Sana made faces saying " khadoos kahin ka to gaadi rok de thodi der u know how much I love rains "
Sid-" I know baby but we are no longer common people who can step out n enjoy rain anywhere we will go out of the city n then I will let u do it ok "
Sana smiled - " ok per window to lower ker sakti hu naa vaise bhi mask lagaya hai koi nahi pehchanega "
Sid - " ji madam"
Sid was enjoying sana while sana was enjoying cold wind with mist of rain on her face !
They drove for around an hour around the city and went bk
Sana slept on the car seat on their way bk sid picked her up to the room as she has become so light as she reduced her weight drastically she seems like a small delicate doll in his huge arms she held on to his neck with her tiny cute hands !
N they both slept in each other's embrace cherishing lovely weather n their togetherness !