Quarantine Serye No. 2

[ GARDEN CEMETERY ]

* The Charmings were exercising and working out led by Dean. Tutti spearheaded the zumba session after.*

* Queen was wearing a fuchsia and black sports bra and its terno yoga pants then white rubber shoes. Her hair was tied on a high ponytail. *

* Snow was sporting a champagne colored Adidas sweater and its terno sweatpants then red rubber shoes. Her hair was pulled up on a high bun. *

* Tutti was dressed in a black racerback tank under a color bloc windbreaker jacket and black Adidas sweatpants then burgundy rubber shoes. Her hair was braided.*

*Dean was wearing a black tank top and black workout shorts then white rubber shoes. Rum was sporting a white sleeveless top and the same shorts then black rubber shoes.*

* The Charmings were following Tutti's steps as they danced to the retro pop song Just Got Lucky by Jo Boxers.*

Tutti: Right hand up (raises her right) and position left at the ear (does the position) and shake your body (shakes her raised hand and body). (sings along) Just got lucky, just got lucky...

Charmings: (follow every step)

Tutti: Now, part your legs (parts legs) and squat (squats). Stretch the right leg to the side (stretches) then punch your right fist to the left (does the position). Do the same to your left hand and leg (does it). Let's do it one more time!

Charmings: (follow what she says)

Tutti: Squat again (squats).

Charmings: (obey her command)

Tutti: And twerk.

Charmings: (are about to follow her but stopped when they realized it)

Dean: Tangina, wala sa usapan 'yan, ah!

Tutti: (laughs)

Rum: This is enough for now, doll. Cool down na tayo para mahanda ko na ang almusal natin.

Tutti: (nods and changes the song to Growing Up by Gary Valenciano then starts the cool down)

Queen: (whispers) Why is it all of her songs are like that?

Snow: (smiles thoughtfully) That's Tutti, Queen. Mahilig siya sa retro.

Dean: (whispers) Kaya hanggang ngayon hindi parin lumalaki. Batang '90s kasi. (laughs)

Queen: (frowns) Was that a joke?

Snow: (giggles)

Dean: Ibaon mo na lang sa limot 'yong mga sinabi ko kasama ng pagkakaibigan natin. Kung anong tinalas ng memorya mo siyang hinina naman ng pag-intindi mo.