Chapter 27 ~ Shipping

"A test of courage?" I questioned.

"Of course! What better for a fine summer's night?" Koro-sensei said. We decided to try and make the best of our last day in Okinawa. Everyone who was sick was perfectly fine now.

"I think that sounds fun." Maehara agreed.

"Aw, but I don't like being scared." Kurahashi said.

"Koro-sensei will probably play the ghost." Sugino said. That may be true, but I feel like there's something else up Koro-sensei's sleeve...

~~~~~

"Karma, it's spooky." I whispered as Karma and I walked through the abandoned cave.

"Why are you whispering?" He whispered back.

"He'll hear us." I gripped onto the back of his shirt.

"This is a superhuman being." Karma said. "He can hear anything-" He was cut off as three blue flames suddenly appeared in front of us, lighting up a scary yet smiling Koro-sensei. I shrieked and jumped onto Karma's back.

"Beware, you have entered a cave drenched in blood and tragedy. For years- KARMA! STOP IT!" Koro-sensei zoomed away as Karma shot his gun at him multiple times.

We walked to the end of the cave, well, Karma walked, I was carried, as we heard Koro-sensei getting spooked by the rest of our prankster classmates. "It's kinda weird how he's more freaked out than we are." I mentioned.

"What a disgrace." Koro-sensei panted as we all finally made it out of the cave.

"So this was all about scaring us into loving each other?" Maehara asked.

"We so knew what you were doing." Kataoka said.

"What's wrong with wanting to see tender feelings blossom between two young students?!" Koro-sensei cried.

"Isn't shipping us kinda creepy?" Nakamua said.

"I know, I'm sorry." Koro-sensei said.

"You call that a test of courage?" Ms. Jelavić scoffed as she and Mr. Karasuma came out of the cave, her clinging onto him.

"You can let go any time now." He said.

"It's your job to escort pretty women!" Ms. Jelavić protested but backed off when she saw us for some reason. We all smirked as Mr. Karasuma headed back to the resort.

"Let's get them together." Koro-sensei said creepily.

~~~~~

Our final Okinawa mission: Get Ms. Jelavić and Mr. Karasuma to fall in love. Turns out we're just as much into shipping as Koro-sensei is.

First we got Ms. Jelavić into a cute dress and a shawl. Then we set up a candle-light dinner on the beach for the two of them. We all then hid in the palm trees as they ate their dinner while watching the sunset. It was rather quiet, though.

Finally when Mr. Karasuma spoke up, he mainly just talked about work. "I think we'll get definitely the octopus during second term." He said. "Of course, I'll have to rely heavily on you." Ms. Jelavić smiled faintly before frowning. "Something wrong?"

"Do you know what it means to kill?" She suddenly asked. "To actually end someone's life?" They did nothing but stare at each other in silence. "Sorry." She apologized and fixed his collar. She started walking away before turning back to him. "I really like you, you know. Goodnight."

She seemed less than happy, but who can blame her? "Come on! I thought grownups could do better!" Okajima said as the whole class mocked her.

"Do not even start with me!" She yelled while Mr. Karasuma seemed utterly confused at the commotion.

~~~~~

I screamed as I finally noticed my teacher hanging onto my bedroom window. Of course, he was in his "human costume," which just made him even creepier. "Come to the summer festival! Most everybody else said no." He cried. "I'm starting to feel rejected."

"Okay, I'll come!" I tried to assure him. He did his infamous laugh and flew off at mock 20.

And that's how a few of my classmates and I ended up with our teacher/target at a summer festival. "Why are you guys so upset?" I asked my two sniper classmates as they stood to the side. They turned around to reveal their arms full of prizes.

"We got banned from the shooting gallery." Chiba answered. I chuckled and looked around at my classmates. Karma was being a cheat at one of the games, Isogai was catching fish which turned out to be his dinner because he's dirt poor, and Koro-sensei was running multiple food stalls at once for cash. But finally the best part came.

The dark sky was lit up brightly with different colored fireworks. It was loud, but still so beautiful.

And so ended our summer vacation. I have a feeling our second term is going to be much more busy than the first.