Epilogue

After our class, the whole concept of E-class was abolished, but our schoolhouse still stands. The ten billion dollar bounty was promptly paid to us, as promised. We consulted "Koro-sensei's Rules to Live By" for how to spend it.

We all set aside some money for something to live on, college tuition, charitable donations and one big item we purchased as a class: the mountain our schoolhouse rests on. The rest of the money we gave back to the government as a thank-you for the incredible year they'd given us.

We kept care of the mountain and schoolhouse together. We wanted a memorial, not a grave. After all, it didn't feel like they were gone. Koro-sensei and Aguri.

And so Ms.- I mean, Agent Jelavić joined Agent Karasuma at the Ministry of Defense doing what they do best. All my classmates succeeded greatly in their chosen career paths. Okano hosts an acrobatic class on the mountain, Kurahashi gives nature tours to kids, Okuda and Takebayashi are helping save lives at a science lab, Sugino is a college baseball star with his own versatile pitching style, Terasaka is a politician's personal assistant, Yoshida has taken over his family's car business while Muramatsu has taken over his family's restaurant, Itona went to work in his father's electronic factory, Hazama became a librarian, Sugaya's an artist, Kanzaki's a care-taker
and Rio travels around the world.

As for those closest to me, Nagisa became an amazing teacher just like Koro-sensei. Kaede's making it big time in the acting world just like she did before she stopped all those years ago. Karma fulfilled his dream of being a bureaucrat in the economy. If anybody can thrive in that department, it's him. And me? Well I'm pursuing my passion for singing.

Like any relationship, there were both good and hard times in mine and Karma's. But after our lives and professions were steady, we tied the knot. We both made a good amount of money and eventually started a family, a boy and a girl. Karma's super protective over his daughter and teaches his son all his trouble-making ways.

But no matter how crazy things got or where life took us, we all stayed together and remembered those who helped us get here. We were the people we are today because of the people we used to be. We were the assassination classroom. What does that mean? It's simple. We were assassins, and our target was our teacher.

The end