Chapter 9 ~ Trouble in Kyoto (Part 1)

"A class trip?" I questioned.

"Yeah, to Kyoto. We need a few more people for our group." Karma answered.

"You guys can join our group." Nagisa offered. "It's only me, Sugino, Kayano and Kanzaki."

"Sounds good." Karma nodded. Kaede sent me a slight glare as we joined the group. She's been a little ticked off at me ever since I tried to convince her that Koro-sensei wasn't a heartless murderer. I can probably count on one hand the number of times we've spoken since then.

"So I see everyone is aware of our trip." Mr. Karasuma came into the room. "Well not to put a damper on it, but you're still on the clock."

"So we're supposed to try snd kill him in Kyoto?" Isogai asked.

"That's the idea." Mr. Karasuma nodded. "It's a big city, and we'll have snipers posted just about everywhere. Koro-sensei will divide his time between your groups, so lead him to the snipers and the reward money will be divided among you."

"One for each of you!" Koro-sensei suddenly slithered into the room, his tentacles filled with dozens of extremely thick books.

"Um, what are those?" I asked.

"Field trip guidebooks." He answered and had them in all our hands in a matter of seconds. They're more like dictionaries!

"He's way too excited for this trip..." Nagisa muttered.

~~~~~

"Has anyone even seen Koro-sensei?" Sugino asked as we rode the train to Kyoto.

"Why are you stuck to the window?!" Nagisa exclaimed. There was our teacher, hanging onto the train window for dear life.

"I was stocking up on snacks before the ride and lost track of time." Koro-sensei mumbled through the glass. "I'll just stay here until the next stop."

I chuckled as I couldn't imagine a more chaotic classroom. But unfortunately, the train ride made me a little motion sick, so I decided to try and take a nap instead.

Karma's POV

I smiled as (Y/N) unconsciously laid her head on my shoulder. To be honest, it made me a little happy. I was always one for trouble and violence, so it was a little weird to admit that I may have feelings for (Y/N).

We've become close since I joined E-class. We just get along really good together. She may have just been acting at first, but she actually is a nice and smart girl. I'm glad I was able to help her get over her craving for revenge on Koro-sensei.

"What're you doing?" Kaede asked across from me. She smiled, but now that I knew who she really was, I could see right through it.

"Nothing, what are you doing?" I smirked. She fake chuckled and looked out the window.

Now we just have to help Akari...

(Y/N)'s POV

I yawned as I felt the train jerk to a stop. I stretched my neck and head to be met with two orange eyes. "Rise and shine." Karma smirked.