Season 1: episode 1:

Chapter 1:
"So, Why you here?" the taxi driver asked, looking up at the rear-view mirror to see the person in the back seat he picked up from the airport. The man in the back seat is me, Mark. I have blue eyes, short straight brownish hair and light but tanned skin. "Family? Friends? Girlfriend? Or just a holiday?" the taxi driver continued asking.

"Coming back from a trip. I can't wait to see my wife and son" I say with a smile on my face. "It's been about 3 weeks. I had to go to New York for work" I looked back down at my hands. "So what work?" the taxi driver asked.

"I'm a cop" I replied

"Emergency broadcast. Everyone stay in your houses, I repeat stay in your houses and lock your doors. No need to worry" The radio softly says "Hey, can you turn that up" I ask. The taxi driver turns the volume up "I repeat no need to worry, no need to panic. But everyone deserves to know. The dead has risen, I repeat the dead has risen. Do not connect with anyone who has been bitten or scratched-" The radio has static and nothing can be heard. "That sounds serious" I whisper to myself. The taxi driver tries to get the radio to work. I look up and see a person on the road "WATCH OUT!" I yell.

But by the time the taxi driver lifted his head, he had already slammed into the person. And then the car crashed through the metal railings along the road side and speeding into the trees. Both the taxi driver and I were being thrown around inside the car. If I wasn't wearing a seat belt I would have been thrown out through the windscreen. While I was being thrown around I see that the taxi driver is gone. He's been thrown out the front windscreen from the car crashing into the tree. The only thing I see is the front of the car being wrapped around the tree from the impact.

While I was knocked out the world around me was getting destroyed.

I finally woke up, couldn't hear anything except the noise of my own heart pounded against my ribcage. I looked around and couldn't see anything but trees. With a bad pain I take my right arm and wrapped it around my body unbuckling my seat belt. I look further out and see the taxi driver lying down on the ground outside the car.

"Hey, Taxi driver guy, whatever your name is?" I called out with my dry throat. "Hey, a-are you alive?" no luck. "Hey! Answer me! I need help!" I yell out my last words. Still nothing. I sit there breathing heavily.

I took my left hand and pushed the door open with all my muscle, which wasn't much. I then managed to push myself off the seat and onto my feet.

The car was wrecked. Every window was shattered into tiny pieces, the metal of the car was all bent and the front of the car wrapped around a tree. I walked leaning on the car towards the taxi driver. "Hey, Taxi driver, Please- w-wake up" I stuttered out of my mouth. I got to the body and saw pieces of glass in one side of his face and body, the other half was all ripped up. I put my ear on his chest and nothing, he wasn't breathing. "oh God, Holy shit" I put my hand on my mouth in shock and took a big breath. I examine the taxi drivers body and again and see a big chunk of his arm ripped, or... bit out. "What the fuck happ-" I stopped talking and notices that the taxi driver suddenly started 'breathing' "h-hello?" the body launches up and tries to grab me. I quickly jump back, just in time for the taxi driver to miss me.

"w-what the hell... what the hell are you?!" I yell dragging myself back towards the car. It was like the taxi driver was snapping at the air trying to get a piece of flesh out of my arm. Soon I wasn't able to go any further; I got stopped by the car. I quickly stood up and dove into the car checking everywhere. I checked in the glove box and saw a handgun "wow... um...ok" I grabbed it and quickly put the magazine in the gun. I got out the car and pointed it at the taxi drivers head "Please stop... I don't want to do this. Don't come any closer!" he didn't listen and kept crawling towards me. I put my finger on the trigger and pulled it "BANG!"

--------------------
There's episode 1. I'll post an episode a everyday. Like the tv show (season 3 + 4) there will be 16 episodes in each season. Comment what you think 😊