Episode 3:

Here's episode 3. Hope you enjoy. Comment and follow me
-------------------------------------------
Chapter 3:
Dan, Samantha and I are on our way to my house to see if my wife and son are live. They better be alive. We got to my house and I run inside "Sarah! Max!" I yell out but there's no response. Dan and Samantha come walking in the house "They're not here... or they're dead" Dan says. "Don't worry; me and daddy have lost people as well. We lost my mommy at the start of this" Samantha says. I look down at Samantha. "Until I see their bodies I believe they are still alive. I will not stop looking for them" I says looking at Dan. I go to my room and unlock the lock on the draw from the table "my handgun is missing, it means they're alive. And the ammo is missing" I say. "How do you know they're alive? Anyone could have come in here and taken it" Dan says denying me. "Because it was locked. Who would take a gun and lock it? My wife, that's who... She always locks this draw no matter what" I reply back to Dan. "Ok fine. Where do you think she'd go?" Dan asks. "Her brother's farm" I reply.

"Ok we'll go to the farm after we get some supplies from these houses" Dan makes a plan. I nod and we start searching my house. There wasn't much. I guess Sarah took most of it. We spent the rest of the day searching the houses on our way back to the house Dan is staying in.

It was getting dark and Dan put Samantha in bed. I stayed out in the lounge room and soon Dan come out and sat on the other couch. "So you really think your family is alive?" Dan asks. "I KNOW they're alive and I will find them sooner or later" I reply frustrated. He nodded and accepted what I said. "I might go get some sleep" I say and go to the room. I lie in the bed and soon fall asleep.

"Give us all your fucking food! Or I will fucking kill you" I wake up with the sounds of someone yelling. "Please don't. We can just half it. Please don't kill us!" I hear Dan yell out. I stand up and quietly open the door only a few centimetres open. I saw four men standing there with guns and Dan and Samantha tied up and kneeling on the ground. Dan looks at me "Mark! Run!" He says. The other men see me and two of them run to me "Get him!" They yell out. I close the door and push the table in front of it. I go to the window and open it up. I climb out but get grabbed by one of the men. "Just cut his fucking foot off" I hear one of them yell. "Oh God, Shit, please don't" I tried to beg. I felt a knife starting to cut my foot off. I got my other foot and kicked them in the face. I got out the window and ran. Well I limped but I tried running. I look back and see no one following me. "Shit, I just left Dan and Samantha out there" I think to myself. But that doesn't stop me. I keep running as fast I can which still wasn't that fast. I look down at my ankle and see a huge cut which is bleeding heaps. I keep running soon making it out of the neighbourhood and to an open grass field. I stopped running and walked/limped across the field of grass. Everything was getting fuzzy. I think they got pretty deep with the knife. I fell to the ground and started closing my eyes. I pass out.