Episode 4:

Episode 4:
I grab bandages out of my bag and wrap Rex's wrist. "Zach, try your best to keep him awake. You're the only doctor here" I say and give Zach all the medical supplies. "Yeah sure, but he's bit. He'll turn" Zach says. "No he won't... I did this before. To a person I was with before I met you guys. She got bit and I cut her hand off. She survived. So will Rex" I reply.

"But can we discuss about Greg coming back as a walker. He wasn't even bit" Kev says. "It doesn't matter how your die, if you don't destroy the brain you turn. I've seen happen before. We're all going to turn no matter how we die" I say. I look at everyone and all their faces are surprised.

"Ok. I bandaged Rex as good as I can. Now it's really just a waiting game. Wait, clean it, and wait. That's all we have to do" Zach says. "Thank you" Rex says looking at Zach. He then looks up at me "and thank you". I nod at him and look at Greg's body. "Now let's have that funeral" I say and pick up Greg's body.

I put the body in the hole and then fill the hole with dirt. "A few minutes ago this man, past. A husband, a father, a friend. He was a good man, and he didn't deserve this. Rest in peace Greg" I look up and Corinna and the twins crying. "Thank you Mark" Corinna says looking up at me.

"Now let's take a few hours and stay here. Then we'll leave" Kev says. I nod and go keep watch at the road. Rex walks out to me "You should be resting, sitting down" I say. "I needed to come to you and say- thank you. You saved my life. It's weird, I can still feel my fingers like they're there" Rex says.

"You don't need to thank me.
You now have half of one of your arm gone" "I don't care but, just one thing. I think your hatchet would be much easier to kill a walker with then my fire axe" he says. I smile and give him my hatchet. I then grab his fire axe "I like the weight" I say. "Yeah, when you have two hands" Rex says back.

I finish talking to Rex and go back to the group "ok, everyone ready to go?" Kev asks. Everyone doesn't say anything but they grab their bags, which is another way of saying 'yes'. "Where's Corinna?" Taylor asks. "I don't know. Will, Patrick, do you know where your mother is?" I ask them. They shake her head no.

"BOOM!" we hear a gun shot in the woods. I run into the woods and see Corinna dead on the ground with her handgun in her hand "What the fuck?" I whisper to myself. "Mom!" I hear the twins yell. They kneel next to her crying. "Why?!" the twins yells. "Grrrr" I hear walkers come towards us. "Will, Patrick, we need to go, now!" I yell at them. I see more and more walkers come to us. Taylor runs up and grabs the twins hands "Come on kids" she says.

I hold the fire axe tightly in my hand and start killing some walkers "Come on! Go!" I yell still killing them. "Get the kids out of here!" Taylor says and throws the kids to me. I grab the kids and run to the rest of the group. "We need to go!" I yell at them "Get your supplies and let's go!" "Where's Taylor? We can't leave her" Zach says. He tries running back but Kev holds him back. Max lifts his gun and starts shooting the walkers. Everyone grabs their bags and starts running.