Episode 2:

Here's episode 2. Please comment and follow me. Thank you everyone who's reading this.
---------------------------------------------
Chapter 2:
I dropped the handgun and leaned against the car in shock, taking big heavily breathes. I heard growling and limping figures walking towards me. I stood up and limped through the woods away from those monsters. I got to a fence and climbed over it. I look around and see that I am in a backyard. A gun shot goes off in the distance and the walkers start walking away and towards where the sound is. I looked back at the house and see a baseball bat going into my face.

I slowly open my eyes seeing a big, black man with no hair on his head standing there with a knife to my throat. "do not move, or I will slit your throat"he says. I can tell when someone is lying and when they are not. this man is defiantly not lying. I nodded and waiting for what he was going to do "what were you doing out there anyway? The radio told everyone to stay inside" he explains, but I still have no idea what he's talking about. "um.. sorry but I don't know what you're talking about. What's happened?" he looked at me in confusion.

"So you're telling me you have no idea what's going on?" he asked again. I nodded "I woke up today from a car crash" "oh yeah I cleaned your wound and bandaged it. Well, a week ago people started to... come back from the dead and... and eat people. If someone gets bitten or scratched they turn into flesh eating monsters" he took the knife away from my throat. "I need to find my wife and son" I tried standing up but couldn't because my hands were tied to the bed with a rope. "That's if there alive. I'm sorry to say but everyone around here is either dead or gone" he unties the rope. "Well I recognise this house. It's my friends. My house isn't far from here. I have to go look-" "Dad!" I see a girl run into the room to the man. "This is my daughter, Samantha and I'm Dan, and well... you're in a whole new world" he says.

It's been 2 day since I met Dan and his daughter Samantha. I've just been resting but today I have to go to my house and find my wife and son. I walked to the kitchen, to where Dan is. "I'm going to my house with or without you. I'm going to see if my wife and son are alive" I looked up at Dan. He gives me a plate of beans. "Ok but you aren't going by yourself. You haven't even gone outside for a few days by yourself and it seems like every day everything is getting worse. Let's just eat some breakfast, get some weapons, then we will go" Dan says taking a spoon full of beans and putting it in his mouth. "Fine" I take a spoon full of beans and put them in my mouth. It didn't seem like a lot of spoon full's but I soon finished my plate off. "Sorry it wasn't a lot. We don't have much food left and haven't less will make it last longer. I'm thinking of going on a run to the houses when we go to your house" Dan says and he finishes his plate of beans. I nod and agree with his plan "sounds like a plan"