Season 3: Episode 1:

Season 3:
Episode 1:
I stand there in shock listening to the words 'community' and 'Northwood'. I have been thinking about Northwood as soon as I heard about it, but now that it's actually come true, I'm not sure if I should go.

"i-I'm not sure" I say to the man.
"I'd love for us to have this conversation but I'd rather get away from the walkers and get back to the small shed I'm staying at for the night. Our community walls close after dinner and don't open until after breakfast. So I stay at a shed not far from my community" he says shooting a few more walkers.
"Where's the shed?"
"Just that way. Not far" he points in the north direction. "If you follow me I'll show-" before he could say anything else I walk up to him and punch him in the face knocking him out.

As he wakes up he realises that he is in the shed. I'm on the other side of the shed feeding Casey. I walk to him with Casey in my arms. He looks at the handcuffs that I have put on him and a pole. "I'm guessing you found my handcuffs" he says. I nod not saying anything.

"I'm not surprised you did that. You need to be safe these days. I get it, but you need to trust me. Northwood is not a lie I promise, it's safe, its where that baby can live. We have other kids there as well. We also have the elderly. It's a community for all, a safe place for all. I promise... I trust you. If you want, you can walk in with my handcuffed with a gun pointed to my head. You can make us stronger, I know you can" he continues to spit words out of his mouth.

"I believe you... I just don't trust you. But I don't have much food left for me or the baby. I'm only coming if you are handcuffed. I think it's time that I moved on. But before I go I need to tell you something... I have killed people, don't know how many, but I have. And I can't promise you that will change but I can promise you, for my baby, I will try. Now, tell me where Northwood is and I'll drive us there" I say.

"Grab the map in my bag. It shows how to get there-" we hear groaning. I look outside and see heaps of walkers. "Get me out of these cuffs and I'll help you fight them" he mumbles at me.

I throw the keys to him and hold the doors closed. I look back and see that he's out of the cuffs. He grabs his gun and points it in my direction. "Move!"

I quickly jump out of the way and he starts shooting the walkers. I stand there watching him. He stops shooting and all the walkers are dead. He drops his gun and puts his hands up. "We going or not? Cause with or without you I'm leaving now. Walkers will be coming. Want to handcuff? Go ahead. Just hurry"
"No time. Let's grab our stuff and go" I say. I grab my bag and swing it onto my back.

I run with him outside. We see more walkers as we run into the woods and out onto the road. I walk following the man where he goes.

"So, anyways, what's your name?" I ask him.
"Rory"
"I'm Mark"
I put my hand out and he shakes it.
"It'll take about an hour walk to get to Northwood"
I nod and we keep walking.
"Now the leader at our community is Samuel. He about in his 50's, kind of a cranky guy"
I nod and listen to him. I look in the distance and see in big words 'Northwood'. I also see smoke which means food. "They must be starting breakfast" Rory whispers looking at me.

I take a big breath and get ready. It seems like a while but we eventually got closer. Rory looks at me as we reach the gates "You ready?"