Episode 9:

Episode 9:
The shooting outside was still going. I go out and join them again. I lift my gun and shoot knowing that some walkers have gotten inside the houses. Everyone was running out of bullets and more walkers came inside. This might be it; this might be the end of Northwood.

Suddenly more gunshots came. I look back and see more people, including Cassie. There was even Ralph the 9 year old kid. We keep shooting and I see more walkers drop to the ground. After a while no more walkers came into the gates and all walkers were lying on the ground dead. I stop shooting and look at all the dead bodies.

"Everyone go back to your houses. There are still walkers inside the walls. If you see any call out or take it out quietly. We don't want any more walkers coming here. Cassie and Jerry, you two are runners. Can you go and fix the noise maker" I say to everyone. Everyone puts their guns away and goes to their houses. Cassie and Jerry get on a quad bike and ride out of Northwood to the noise maker.

I walk around the community and look for any leftover walkers. After an hour of walking around I kill about ten walkers, all separated around the community. "Mark, I think this community is ready" I turn around and see Dan.
"Ready for what" I ask.
"Taking over Nate's camp and getting your son back. Did you see the community working together?"
I nod smiling for a second but remember what happened to Samuel. "Dan, Samuel- Samuel's dead. He got bit by a walker"
Dan doesn't say anything and nods. "I'll catch you later" Dan says and walks away.

Later that night when everyone was having dinner, George the gate watcher yells out "Hey! There's someone at the gate!"
I quickly stand up and run to the gate as fast as I can. "Let them in but don't stop pointing your gun at him" I say up to George. He opens the gate and he walks in slowly. As I can see he isn't carrying any weapons.
"Do you have any weapons?" I ask.
he shakes his head "No. I have a message" he says quietly.
"What message?"
"You'll all die. You killed one of our men. You all with die. We now have your two people, Cassie and Jerry. Nate says- she's a pretty woman, I bet I can do a lot to her"
"Wait, you're from Nates group? Do you have my son, max? Was it your guys who sent the walkers to our community?" I ask.
"Yes, we brought the dead on top of your community, and you survived. But soon... you'll all die. Max? Yes we have him, the boy with the one eye. He's gone, he's not Max anymore" He says smiling... "now kill me. I don't want to go back there. Please just kill me. I've done so many bad things. Including stuff to your boy" he says.
I put my handgun to his head and shoot.
"They need to die, all of them. Tomorrow night, we go. We get my son and all your family members back. We will take anyone who is ready to kill people. We'll take anyone who's ready to fight. This is the right thing to do! This place has taken to much shit from Nate. It's time Nate falls and Northwood rises! Now get ready!... We're going to war"