Episode 6:

Chapter 6:
I woke up with the noise of growls from the walkers and the window cracking. The bus is on its side and Sandra was knocked out. The windows are going to break any minute because of the walker bashing them. I shook Sandra to try and wake her up "Sandra, wake up" no response. "I have to get to the roof, which is the side of the truck" I said to myself. I open the door and climbed up dragging Sandra up behind me. I stood up and saw hundreds of walkers gathered around the truck.

There was no way out, unless they have something to eat. I look down at Sandra. Am I really thinking of throwing her down there? She's my friend and she saved my when we first met. But it's the only way for me to live. I put her in my arms and walked to the ledge. "Hey, where are we?" she says waking up. I walked away from the ledge and put her down. "We're on top of the truck. There's no way down" I reply. "I'm surprised you didn't throw me down and distract them" he says smiling. I smile a little bit, but she must have somehow known. "You did think about it. That's why you were holding me" she kicks me away. She stands up and holds her sickle tightly in one hand. "You fucker. I thought we were friends. I'm going to kill you" she says walking closer to me. "Please, I wasn't-" "Bullshit, you were. You had that look in your eyes. Maybe I should throw you down instead" she yells and runs at me swinging her sickle. It goes into my upper arm. I pull it out and throw it to the walkers. "Just stop! We can both walk away from this" I pick up my hatchet. "Nah ah. Mark today is your day... to die. And burn in hell!" she runs back at me and tackles me to the ground. I rolled us over and put the hatchet in her shoulder. "See? You like blood. You like killing. Well one day you'll get what you deserve. You will soon be the monster inside" She says. I pull the hatchet out of her shoulder and throw it out to the walkers "No. this world might be gone but we aren't. You need to control your anger. I know you have anger issues but you need to control them, please" I stand up and walk back. "I don't need to control shit" Sandra says and runs at me again. This time I dodge it and trip her. She falls to the ground. "Stop!" I yell at her but she won't listen. "I'm not listening to you" she replies. I walk to her. "I'm sorry" I say and push her. She falls off the truck and to the walkers. I watch as the walkers start ripping apart. "You-mon- you monster" I hear her yell. Most of the walkers are now where she is. I go the other end of the bus and jump down. I run away from the walkers.

Yes, she has Anger issues and yes, she's gone off before but not that bad. Today is not my day to die.

(Short episode but I promise it gets better. Follow me and comment what you think. Hope you enjoy this fanfic)