Episode 7:

Chapter 7:
-3 months later-
I've been by myself ever since I killed Sandra. It's been hard but in a way not much different. I still haven't seen my wife or son, but I'm still positive that they're out there somewhere. I've been walking and travelling these 3 months but finally I see something that might be useful. I see a police station. I get closer and see walkers with no mouths or arms tied to poles. I also see spikes everywhere. "Stop there and don't move!" I hear a voice. I look up at the roof and see a man up there with a gas mask on and a rifle. "Drop your weapons!" He yells down at me. "I don't have any!" I yell back up. I look to my left and see a walker. I stay still and the walker walks right past me. I guess the other walkers with no mouths or arms take my smell away. "Why don't you have any weapons!?" "Lost mine ages ago and haven't found any since" I look up at him. "Well that's a shame because we have some" he says and he takes his gas mask off and I see who it is. "Dan?" the front door opens and there's a woman there. "Come in" she says. I follow her in and soon see Dan. I shake his hand. "Holy shit, how did-" "Please no swearing. We have children around" an old woman says. As I look at the place more I realise there's probably over 20 people here. "Anyway, how did you make it?" "Well Samantha and I were their prisoners. The things they did" He takes me to a small room and continues. "The things they did to us. They raped my little girl for weeks. I couldn't do anything about it. They just kept me tied up. When I needed food they gave me... I guess food. It was human. When I had to have water they gave me dirty toilet water. When I had to piss or take a shit, I had to take it right there and then. I had to sleep in my piss and shit for weeks. Samantha... she was just raped. That was it. Until one day, they take her away and bring her back. I looked at her and her eyes were open, she wasn't breathing, she- she was naked, she... she had her hair cut off. She had blood all over her even some coming out of her-" "you don't need to finish that sentence. You can stop" I try to calm him down but he just starts crying. "After that day her body was rotting for another few weeks until I had my shot of getting out of there and I did. I ripped the guy's throat who was raping my Samantha. I couldn't kill the rest of them. I just had to get out of there" he continues crying. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you guys behind. Maybe if I didn't run Samantha might still be alive-" "no, if you didn't run. Then there might have been two deaths. I'm happy you ran... now come. Come see what I have built after that horrible place" he says. I follow him out of the room and he shows me around the police station. "Oh and I need to show you something" Dan says and takes me to a room. "Why am I here?" I ask. "I have a surprise" Dan opens the door and there, they stand. Sarah and max. My wife and son. "Dad!" max runs up to me and give me a hug. Sarah follows behind and hugs me as well.

(Please follow me. Comment what you think. The next two or three episodes are kind of short but it gets better. Thanks to everyone who has read this fanfic)