Episode 12:

Chapter 12:
"What do you want?" I ask the man.

"I already said what I wanted. I- we want this place. Leave" He replies.

"You can't just come in here and take over. We fought for this place. Our people died getting somewhere safe like this"

"I can do whatever I want. Leave now or die!" He repeats

"Mark, we don't have any chose. We have to keep the kids and the baby safe. Come on. We made it out there before, we can do it again" Kev whispers to me. I nod. "Guys, lets go" I say. I grab my bag and we walk to the door. "No! Leave the bag" The man says. I drop my bag and we walk outside.

We walk towards the woods. I stop and look back at the mall. "Screw this. We might not get that place back but I'm not letting them have it. We need to burn it down. I've already thought of a plan. There are three exits. Rex and Max take the back exit. Kev and Laura take the side exit and I'll take the front exit with Casey, Miranda and Simon. We go in and start a fire in the library. Heaps of books that will burn quickly and next thing we know the fire will spread quickly. As the people run out we shoot them. We need to remember to not shoot them in the head. Let them turn"

"I like it. I'm in" Rex says. Everyone else nods. I grab my lighter which is in my pocket and quietly run in the library. I light it and start a fire with the books. I run out and wait for the fire to spread. I give Casey to Miranda to hold and get my assault rifle out. "Shit. Fire! We need to get out of here!" I hear a man yell from inside the mall.

The first person ran out and I shot him in the stomach. I then heard more shooting from the back where Rex is. Then I hear Kev's gun going. More and more people start running out. I spray my gun and shoot all of them. Then suddenly no more people run out. Rex and Kev's guns stop shooting and everything is quiet.

"Shit!" I hear Rex yell. I run to where he is and see one of the men with hand around Rex and a knife to his throat. The man with the long black hair and beard comes out. I point my gun at him. "Shoot me, my man will shoot him" he says and walks to Rex. "All we wanted was a safe place to stay. That's it. We weren't going to do this to you guys but you give us no chose" he says. Two of his men grab Max and Laura.

"Let them" I say. "I'd love to but you took the mall away from us. Trust me, I didn't want to do this" he says. Kev then gets knocked out by getting hit over the head with a baseball bat. The man then knocks Rex out. He comes to me and hits me over the head. I fall onto my back dizzy. "Let's take the kids and go" I hear the men say.

"Hey Nate, what about the Baby? And the other girl?" I heard one of the men say.

"Leave it. It's worthless. Let's go boys" I hear the man say and I soon fully black out.