Episode 9:

Chapter 9:
I wake up with a man with glasses wrapping a bandage around my hand "Oh good you're awake. I'm Doctor Henry. I'm not like him, I'm not like any of them" he says. I don't say anything and just look at him. "I have a girl. We are thinking of escaping this place, tonight" He finishes bandaging my hand and stands up. "I'm sorry I can't put your fingers back on but they didn't cut your knuckles off so you can still punch... just don't do it so soon. Wait until it has healed"

"Thanks and I'm defiantly taking that escape plan. I also have my son and wife here. They are in the next room" I say and standing up. He nods "You ready to go?" He asks. "Now?" I reply. "I don't want to stay here another minute"

So that was that he snuck me out of the room and we went over to the room Sarah is in. he open the door and I see Sarah lying on a bed naked. I grab her clothes and put them on her. She's weak "What is wrong with her?" I ask Henry. "The boss has these types of drugs that make a person weak. They last for about two hours" he says. I carry Sarah out "Now, where is my son?" I ask Henry. "He should just be in the next room"

We go to the next and open the door. Max sits in the back corner of the room. "Max. we have to go" I say. I stands up and runs to me. He hugs me tightly. I follow Henry to a medical room. We go inside and see another woman. "This is Rachel. The girl who is coming with us" Henry says. I grab a knife which is on the table. "Ok, now let's go" Henry says and grabs his bag. I follow him and Rachel outside to a stage. I see the leader and at least another 20 people there watching us. I look at Doctor Henry "You set us up!" I yell at him. I go to punch him but a man stops me. "This is fight club. A club where you fight to the death. Loser dies, obviously. And the winner goes free, if he beats three people. Each level it gets harder and you verse a stronger person. Let the challenge begin!" The leader yells. Everyone yells and cheers. Someone takes Sarah from and pulls Max away.

I don't know how I'm going to fight. I can't punch with one hand so I'll have to fight with only one hand.

The first person comes out and he's a big white skinned man with a bold head. I get ready to fight but know I have no chance of beating him. I swing and punch him in the eye. Didn't do much because he looks back at me and grabs me by the throat. He slams me again the wall and punches me a couple of times. With his hands still around my neck he throws me half way across the stage. He walks to me and kicks me while I'm down. He stands there and waits for me to stand up. When I eventually stand up he grabs me again by the throat and continues to punch me. Everything gets dizzy. I can't even stand up properly. He does one more punch and I fall to the ground again. "Finish him!" the leader yells out. He big bold man goes on top of me and starts choking me. I'm up to my last breath. "BOOM!" I hear gun shots go off and the man stops choking me and falls off me. I breath slowly and soon pass out.