🐺 4° THREESOME 🐺

~ ♦ ~

After that incident, Taehyung didn't even stay close to Jungkook except class hours because they were bench mates. Jungkook wouldn't really care if he bullied someone else, but he felt guilty after bullying Taehyung, especially after what Jimin told him.

Another school day.

"Hoseok aren't you 18 now?" Jimin said

"Yeah... I actually sensed my mate in the morning"

"W-Who is it?" Taehyung asked

Just in that moment, Jungkook and Yoongi came walking through the doors of the empty classroom. A strong scent hit Hoseok's and Yoongi's nose.

"Mate!" both of them heard their wolves squeal of joy

They both stared at each other and walked closer.

"Hoseok... you are my... mate?"

"Yeah..." Yoongi doesn't waste any time and sinks his fangs Hoseok's neck, marking him, with three pair of eyes staring at them.

"Finally found your mate huh" Jungkook said

"I-I'm so happy f-for you Hoseok!" Taehyung said

"Me too" Jimin said in a sad tone. He didn't know why he was sad. He was supposed to be happy that his friend found his mate.

Meanwhile, Jungkook looked at Taehyung, he walked closer to him. But Taehyung got scared and walked to the door.

"Where are you going Tae?" Hoseok asked

"T-To the restroom" he replied and went

Jungkook followed him. He was guilty about bullying Taehyung... but he stopped and went back. Why should he worry about him?

~~~

Jimin was depressed ever since Yoongi and Hoseok became mates. He was turning 18 very soon and he took that as an excuse to distract his mind.

After that, Jungkook didn't bully Taehyung or Jimin because they were Yoongi's mate's best friends. Jimin had sleepless nights and was starting to look like a zombie.

Taehyung was having troubles with his feelings. He had spoke to Jin about it. And what he told was very surprising.

"J-Jin hyung?"

"Yeah Tae?"

"I-I want to talk t-to you about s-something

"What is it?"

"There's t-this boy in s-school... and h-he kinda b-bullied me-"

"WHAT?! HE DARES TO BULLY MY BABY! I'M GONNA-"

"J-Jin that's not it... he's i-is a bully b-but I have a new f-feeling for him"

"What is it?"

"He's so s-scary but I m-miss his presence w-when he's not around"

"Awwwwiiiiieee my little Taetae is in love!"

"W-What?! No! H-He's a bully!"

"That doesn't matter in love Tae"

Taehyung thought about it... why would he be in love with Jungkook?

Meanwhile, Jungkook was confused why he was guilty...

Because of bullying Taehyung?

That's ridiculous to Jungkook. He's a bully, cold to everyone... but not the wolf in him. The wolf in him is cruel, but not to everyone. He is cold to those he doesn't care about. He acted the same way to Taehyung... but why did he feel guilty? Does that mean Taehyung is someone he cares about?

Never.

~~~

It was the day before Jimin's birthday. A school day. The five of them were having lunch and Jimin was spacing out.

"Chim? Chim what are y-you thinking a-about?" Taehyung asked

"Oh it's nothing"

"Tomorrow's your birthday... why aren't you even a little excited?" Yoongi asked

"It's something that comes every year"

"But you're gonna be 18 tomorrow... you might find your mate!"

"It doesn't matter" Jimin said and walked away. None of them knew what happened... but they were sure that he would be back to normal when he finds his mate.

But Jimin couldn't care less.

Another sleepless night... until someone came and knocked on his door. He opened the door to see Taehyung standing with a bowl of kimchi stew.

"C-Chim... you didn't come f-for dinner so I t-though you might n-need this" Taehyung said giving the bowl to him.

Jimin WAS hungry so he took the bowl and sat with Taehyung in his room. He took a small sip... and after he tasted it, he began to chug down the entire bowl. Taehyung chuckled at the sight.

"You n-need to sleep Chim... I-I'll leave now, g-goodnight"

"Thanks Tae. Goodnight" and Taehyung leaves with bowl. Jimin now with his stomach full, drifts off to sleep.

~~~

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN!"

The whole pack house wished him as he came down stairs.

"Thanks everyone!" He screamed back.

He got ready for school and left with Taehyung. He wasn't very excited even though it was his 18th birthday and he was going to meet his mate. They reach school. They walk through the doors and something got Jimin's attention. He tilted his head up wide eyed.

"W-What is it Chim?"

"My mate..."

"You found y-your mate?"

"Two... of them"

They were both puzzled. Why would someone have two mates? Jimin walked following the strong scent and Taehyung behind him. They reached the lockers when they noticed Hoseok and Yoongi staring at Jimin.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at the other three confused.

"Mates" Jimin heard his wolf

"Mate" Hoseok and Yoongi heard their wolves too.

"Do you guys..." Jimin couldn't finish

"Yeah"

"It's the three of us. We are each other's mates"

Jimin was overjoyed. Hoseok and Yoongi marked him as he did the same to the other two.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at them dumbfounded.

"Okay... so basically each of you get two dicks"

"Oh shaddup Jungkook" Yoongi scoffed

Taehyung went to Jimin

"I-I'm so happy for y-you Chim!"

"Thanks Tae!" he said with an angelic smile

~ ♦ ~