🐺 19° DAEGU TRIP PT.4 🐺

~ ♦ ~

Taehyung woke up with a frown because of the empty space next to him. He looked around but couldn't find him anywhere. He went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Meanwhile...

"HOW THE FUCK COULD THIS HAPPEN?!"

"Calm down Jungkook you're not gonna die or anything-"

"I WANTED TO TAKE HIM ON A DATE!"

"You can! So what if you're in a rut?!"

"I COULDN'T EVEN STAY NEXT TO HIM THIS MORNING! I JUST WANTED TO DO THINGS TO HIM!"

"You can... tonight-"

"HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A RUT?!"

"I HAVE NOW CALM YOUR SHIT DOWN!"

"Tsk"

"Look... I know it's hard for you to control your hormones but don't get him pregnant"

"I won't... But I do want our own pups-"

"You're still in highschool idiot now take him-"

"THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M WORRIED ABOUT! WHAT IF I LOSE CONTROL OF MYSELF AND MY WOLF TAKES OVER AND I'LL KILL HI JUST BY FUCKING HIM-"

"Shaddup!"

"Stop rambling! It's so annoying!"

"Just take him you'll be fine!"

"Okay okay... I'm going"

Meanwhile, Taehyung had just finished taking a shower. He came out of the bathroom to see Jungkook neatly dressed and it looked lovely ke he was waiting for him.

"H-Hey Tae... Let's go on a date today...?"

Jungkook cursed himself in his head for stuttering. Taehyung was so happy. He didn't go on a date with Jungkook in a long time. But something was off... Jungkook never stutteres and even his scent was so strong, stronger than usual. Taehyung just shrugged it off and was more into going on their date.

Taehyung undressed in front of Jungkook... And this wasn't good. Jungkook's orbs turned a bright red and eyed every inch of Taehyung's body hungrily. He controlled himself from pouncing on him. He turned away.

"I-I'll wait in corridor baby" he said and left their room.

Taehyung got dressed in a few minutes and went down to where his mate was waiting. Jungkook felt his heart nearly popping off his rib cage at the sight.

He was wearing a very loose, oversized crop sweater, exposing his collarbones and tummy with tight black ripped jeans.

Now Jungkook would need someone to hold him down from jumping on his mate. Taehyung's omega scent was blocking his breath. He was starting to lose control. He got a hold of himself and walked to Taehyung.

Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips and was going to back off... but Jungkook grabbed him by his waist and continued kissing him. He loved tasting his lips especially when he's in his rut. The kiss started becoming a little rough after a while. Taehyung whimpered when Jungkook bit his lower lip. Jungkook realised what he was doing. He let his lusty wolf take over for a second.

"Sorry Tae..."

"What are you sorry about Kookie?"

Jungkook realised that Taehyung didn't know about his rut. If he told him, he'd probably let him have sex with him... but if that happens, Jungkook would lose control and hurt his mate. He didn't want that to happen so he decided not to tell Taehyung about his rut.

"It's nothing... I thought I was a bit rough with that kiss"

"Oh I like it rough~"

Jungkook felt his pants tightening. He had to deal with this for a whole day. He didn't say anything but just pecked Taehyung's lips and held his hand.

"Let's go sweetie"

~~~

They took a cab and the first place they went was a bowling alley. Jungkook was good at bowling whereas Taehyung was struggling. They were about five lanes apart... so Jungkook didn't notice Taehyung fall.

"Need some help beautiful?" a man asked Taehyung as he eyed him.

He bent down to pick him up but there was sudden change in the atmosphere. The man turned around to be met with an angry Jungkook with a dark aura around him.

"Don't touch what is mine" he growled in his deep alpha voice.

Taehyung felt a shiver go down his spine. He felt so submissive when he heard that voice of Jungkook. He knew he has a possessive mate... but he had never seen THIS side of Jungkook. It was new to him. He felt Jungkook's uneasiness in the car. It seemed like both the situations are related, but couldn't think of any reason why Jungkook would act like this.

The next place they went for was an amusement park. Taehyung jumped like a kid in excitement. Taehyung dragged his mate to every ride there was. He had a ton of cotton candy. They went for a ring throwing game. He tried hard to win but he couldn't.

Taehyung was getting his heart broken because he couldn't win a teddy and here Jungkook was getting his eyes feasting on Taehyung's body. There was another couple who were playing the same game. The guy was having bags hanging on his arms like a closet full of dresses. The girl told him she wanted a plushie and the guy was already getting ready to get that plushie. While he was having his turn, the girl was checking out Jungkook.

Taehyung noticed how the girl was looking at Jungkook. He got annoyed and wanted to show that slut who he belonged to. He furiously walked over to Jungkook, grabbed his shirt and kissed him roughly. Jungkook was surprised by what Taehyung did and responded.

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at the girl whose eyes screamed 'irritation'. He showed his middle finger to her while kissing Jungkook. The girl huffed and dragged her 'boyfriend' away.

"What was that for honey?"

"There was a bitch eyeing you"

"So you showed her to whom I belonged to?"

"Yup"

"Aww I love how possessive you are"

"Say the one who yelled at a guy who tried to help me in the bowling alley"

They laughed and continued looking around the place.

~~~

It was 9pm and the two were at a park. With their hands intertwined, they took a stroll around a water fountain.

"Um... so Tae, there is something I wanna ask you..."

"Actually, me too Kookie"

Jungkook got a little tense when he heard that. Did he want to reject him? Is he gonna run away? If so, he'd jump into the lake, hold his breath and ask Taehyung to count to a million.

"You go first"

"Okay then... I'm..."

Jungkook's heart rate increased rapidly. His brain was going to explode until...

"I'm hungry... can we go somewhere for dinner?"

Jungkook's mood dropped. He had some expectations which he didn't know what it was exactly.

"Okay"

Taehyung gave him his boxy smile... which could melt anyone's heart. He started hopping to the gate but Jungkook grabbed his hand. He turned around, facing him.

"Tae... I wanted to ask you something"

Taehyung shuddered at that deep voice.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

~ ♦ ~