🐺 11° ATTACK 🐺

~ ♦ ~

My instinct keep saying that Taehyung is an omega. His scent, his body, his feminine looks are all more than enough to prove that he's an omega.

But it's impossible.

Never in my life have I ever heard about male omegas. But I had something else to do... I need to find that bastard who hurt MY Tae and burn him alive.

AUTHOR'S POV

The three went back to their pack house. Jungkook was deep in thoughts about Taehyung... Until Jisung pulled him out of it.

"Jungkook what are you thinking about?"

"Nothing"

"I can tell something is bothering you... tell me"

"I met my mate"

Jisung was shocked. He opened his phone's calendar and checked the date.

"W-Who is it?"

"It can't be him... It can't be-"

"Kim Taehyung... It's his 18th birthday today"

"O-Oh. I'm gonna go do my work alpha" Jisung said and left the room. He hurriedly took out his phone and called Ilsung.

"It's your son's 18th birthday today"

"I know... did he find his mate?"

"He did... unfortunately"

"Who is it?"

"Jungkook"

"Shit"

"Just as we thought... What do we do?"

"Attack"

"Excuse me, what?"

"I'm going to attack Silver stone"

"But wouldn't they be having Taehyung's birthday party?"

"That's exactly why I want to attack them... They are unprepared"

"And they'll come to Blue moon for help"

"Yes"

"Fine"

"We'll move on with the plan"

~~~

Taehyung and Jimin reached their pack house. Jin was waiting by the door.

"Welcome home- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU TAE?!"

"J-Jin hyung I can explain" Jimin said.

"Let's go inside first" Jin was hurt seeing Taehyung covered in bandages.

The whole house was partying. It was Taehyung's 18th birthday after all. But the noise broke when they all saw a wounded Taehyung.

"Taehyung what happened?"

"You're very badly hurt!"

"Were you bullied? We'll kill them for you"

"Calm down everyone!" Namjoon said. "Go on with the party... Taehyung, Jin, Jimin and I will join you after a talk"

Everyone got back to what they were doing. The four went to Namjoon's office.

"Taehyung and Jimin please explain"