🐺 5° MISSING MATE 🐺

~ ♦ ~

"Found him yet?"

"No"

"How long will you take to find him?!"

"Even you couldn't find him after all these years"

"Shut up! I'm asking you to help because your pack and Silverstone pack are allies"

"That is only because of my brother"

"He doesn't even know that you're his brother"

"We're half brothers"

"Whatever. He is in Silverstone and you MUST find him"

"Alright"

~~~

It had been a few weeks after Jimin found his mates. The three of them were very happy. They would be all lovey dovey making Taehyung and Jungkook feel left out. Jungkook's turning 18 in one day. But he didn't have a feeling that he would meet his mate tomorrow.

Taehyung on the other hand tried believing what Jin told him. Whenever he looked at Jungkook, his heart felt warm and light. He thought it might be nice to be with Jungkook forever.

But that's not how Jungkook looked at Taehyung. He first targeted Taehyung to bully him. But he later regretted it. He didn't want to continue bullying him. Even if he wanted to, he can't because he Yoongi's mates best friend.

Jungkook was excited for the next day. His entire pack was preparing for his birthday party. He was the pack's alpha after all.

~~~

*Next day at school*

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was welcomed by my fangirls popping confetti and giving gifts. I didn't take anything and didn't care. I sniffed the air around for my mate's scent but couldn't find anything. That disappointed me and I walked to class. I waited for the rest of the day if I could smell the scent but there was nothing.

As time passed I was getting annoyed. For some reason, I wanted Taehyung to be my mate. Why? I had no idea. I had no feelings for him. It was probably my wolf wanting him for his body.

I looked at him during class...

Doe eyes, soft kissable lips, feminine body and those damn curves-

Wait what am I thinking about? My wolf really loves him... but not me. Even if I loved him, it would be for his body... not him.

Yes... why would I love him?

I just went home with Yoongi and Hoseok.

~~~

TAEHYUNG'S POV

It was Jungkook's birthday today... he turned 18 and he was happy about finding his mate. I didn't like it. I didn't like the thought of Jungkook with someone else. I wonder why I felt like that. He waited for the entire day to receive the scent of his mate... but got nothing. I was kinda relieved.

Wait... why do I care?

I spoke about it to Jin hyung and he told me that I was in love with him. But out of everyone else in this entire world, why would I be in love with that cold hearted bully? I kept denying my feelings. I didn't want to believe in that crap.

I decided to speak to Jin hyung about it again today.

"About that bully again Tae?"

"Y-Yes hyung"