🐺 13° I LOVE YOU (M) 🐺

~ ♦️ ~

Jungkook was about to walk into his room when he heard someone scream out his name...

"JUNGKOOK!"

It came from Taehyung's room, he opened his door to him laying on the bed, panting heavily.

"J-Jungkook... I-I need you"

Jungkook went closer to see the smaller male, who was burning hot, squirming on the bed.

"You're in heat?"

"Y-Yeah"

Jungkook knew hurtful it was. He heard that an omega's heat is painful than an alpha's rut.

"But isn't he a beta?"

He didn't care what he was. He couldn't see his mate in pain any longer. He ripped off his clothes and started with Taehyung's... But his hand was stopping him.

"What's wrong Tae?"

"I-I don't wanna d-do this"

"Why not? The only way to prevent your heat from hurting is by having sex"

"B-But I don't wanna d-do it with someone w-who doesn't love me... Its no different f-from getting r-raped"

"What do you mean?"

"I-I'm sorry that we a-are mates Jungkook... I know y-you don't like me-"

Jungkook laughed making Taehyung look at him sad eyes.

"Tae... If I never loved you... Why would I take you the nurse's office when you were unconscious? Why would I go to the pharmacy to get those stuff for you?"

"I-If you loved me... W-Why would you b-bully me? Why would anyone l-love someone like me in t-the first place?"

"Your guardians, your friends and I... We all love you so much Tae. And... I'm really sorry about the bullying... I was asshole for doing that... Please forgive me Tae..."

"N-Not unless you t-tell me that you love me"

"I love you so much Tae... More than my own life"

"T-Then prove it"

That's all it took for Jungkook to start kissing Taehyung. It was both of their first kiss. Taehyung was melting by Jungkook's softness. He didn't want this to rough because it was their first time... And he wanted to be gentle with Taehyung.

Taehyung was happy. The person he loves, loves him back. What more could he want?

The kiss was slow and gentle. Jungkook went to his jawline, to his neck and collarbone... Making hickeys everywhere. He went back up and started sucking his lower lips which made Taehyung moan.

He embarrassedly closed his mouth and Jungkook took off his hands and pinned them above his head.

"Don't hide them baby... They're like music to my ears"

Taehyung slightly parted his lips which Jungkook attacked hungrily. He bit on his lower lip which made Taehyung gasp. Jungkook slid his tongue inside exploring every corner of his mouth.

He went down to his right shoulder and started sucking on one part. Taehyung was a moaning mess. Jungkook kept sucking it until it became a dark shade of purple.

"H-Hot"

"What baby?"

"I-It's so hot... T-Take off my clothes Jungkook..."

"That's not my name now, is it?" Jungkook says as he squeezes Taehyung's ass making him let out a loud moan.

"A-Ahh sorry a-alpha"