🐺 16° DAEGU TRIP PT.1 🐺

~ ♦ ~

It was 8:30 pm... the day Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok were going to Daegu for their audition. They were finishing dinner.

"Have you got all your stuff"

"Yup"

"Got your plushie Tae? You can't sleep without it"

"Yes I got it-"

"You don't need a plushie Tae, you can hug me all night!"

"Jungkook are you jealous of a plushie?"

"I-I uh-"

Everyone burst out laughing.

"Hey don't laugh at my kookie!" Taehyung puts his arms around Jungkook and he smirked.

"It's about time you guys leave"

"Yeah... Tae leave the plushie... You won't be needing it"

"Okay" He was being an obidient boy for Jungkook.

Jin and Namjoon dropped the five at the station and sent them off. The five joined the other students. There were a lot of them... It was easy to get lost.

Jungkook had his arms on Taehyung's shoulder and pushed from the back while walking so he wouldn't get lost.

They got into the train. It was a night trip to Daegu.

"We'll be there at 6 in the morning" the teacher shouts to the students.

~~~

They reach Daegu. They take their stuff and get off the train.

"It's beautiful!" Taehyung exclaimed as he was enjoying the sunrise.

"Not as beautiful as you baby boy" Jungkook mumbles in Taehyung's ear making the younger blush.

There was a bus that picked them up and dropped them at their hotel. Jungkook and Taehyung were sharing a room.

"I'm gonna sleep"

"But we just arrived-"

Jungkook pulled Taehyung onto the bed with him... Squishing him tightly with his muscular arms.

"Kookie... we're having our first audition today... we can't be late-"

"No~ Let's cuddle"

Taehyung's back was resting on Jungkook's front. They were going to be late for their first acting audition. Taehyung couldn't wake up his mate... so he decided to play dirty.

Taehyung rubbed his ass against Jungkook's crotch. He groaned at the friction.

"What are you doing Tae?"

"You weren't waking up so I- ahh~"

Jungkook was sucking the mark he gave to Taehyung... biting on it.

"Horny in the morning huh?"

"I-I just did it so I could wake you up-" he was interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

"Ugh... cockblockers" Jungkook groaned and went to open the door.

"YOU WANNA BE LATE?!"

"SHADDUP SHORTY DON'T YELL IN THE MORNING!"

"IT'S 8AM AND WE'RE SUPPOSED TO MEET THE TEACHER AT 8:30AM!"

"FINE WE'LL BE THERE!" Jungkook yells back and slams the door shut on Jimin's face.

"See? We're gonna be late... let's take a shower" Taehyung says and got off the bed.

"Fine but can we shower together?"

"You need a permission for that?"

Jungkook smiled excitedly and turned on the shower. He undressed himself and Taehyung. He was shy and it was visible on his face.

"Why are you shy Tae? I've already seen you naked"

Taehyung turned a deeper shade of red and hit him on the chest. They finished their shower, and rushed down to the corridor. They were right on time. They had breakfast with Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok.

They got on the bus which was taking them to their audition venue. But suprisigly, it stopped in the middle of the road... And they were asked to get out.

"Why are we in the middle of the road?"

"Cause this is our venue"

"WHAT?!"

"Yes. The street is your stage and the people are your audience. You can do any act. You can do as a team or alone... Students getting the most attention pass. Got it?!"

"Yes!"

"Then get to work!"

The students were planning on what to do. Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok decided to an act as a team.

They did a comedy act and got a lot of attention.

"You five pass!" The teacher says and walks off.

The five go back to the hotel cause they'll be having their dancing audition tomorrow.

"You amazing Tae!"

"You think so?"

"Yeah... I didn't know you were so good at acting"

"Thanks guys"

"So what are we doing for tomorrow?"

"It's the dance audition right?"

"Yeah"

"We need to come up with a song"

"Hoseok, you are in a dance club right?"

"Yeah... And I know just the song for us, but..."

"But...?"

"We're gonna have to pull an all nighter to teach y'all the dance... And I'll be very strict"

"Bring it on Hobi"

"Let's go to our room"

~ ♦️ ~