Invisible gold: part 1

3rd person POV:

(Y/n), Zach, Marcus, and Rexa were traveling to the Blue triceratops guild space headquarters.

As they flew through the dark vastness of space, (Y/n) contacted Aiba and the others on the Box.

(Y/n): So that's the story of how we escape prison.

Aiba:(on coms) fascinating...

Aiba:(on coms) Changing the subject... What are we supposed to do?

(Y/n): While we get to the guild base, and get our gears fixed up, I think you all should get ready to make your way to the guild.

(Y/n): I don't think it's the best idea for us to be separated like this. Me only leaving is one thing, but now the box only has two gears to defend it.

Aiba:(on coms) And whoever built the box didn't think to add weapons.

(Y/n): It wasn't built to be a warship. Besides, not everything needs weapons.

Zach: We're here.

(Y/n): I'll contact you all later. Keep everything ready for a quick leave. If you get bored, make others do push-ups.

Aiba:(on coms) Okay. Daniel, Gaze, 100 pushups, now! Or I turn off the heat!

The connection ended as (Y/n) stared at the guild space base.

After entering the ship, Zach sorted things out.

Azrexel and Tribriel were docked in the hanger bay where (Y/n) could properly fix them.

Zach came to help fix his gear while bringing along with the parts needed to do so.

Marcus was left to make sure Rexa didn't chew on anything.

(Y/n):?

(Y/n) noticed something that displeased him.

(Y/n): Tch! What the stardust!? Someone copied Azrexel's model straight from his computer and didn't even bother to cover it up!

Zach: No point in complaining. These cogs are much more expensive to make then the mass productions Mars uses. They're not going to waste time building a new Link unit while the war is raging.

(Y/n): They better...

Zach: Enough complaining. Get back to fixing Azrexel.

(Y/n): I'm basically done. All I need to do is take him out for a ride so I can see if there's any part I missed.

Zach: Stop talking about and do it.

Zach: By the way, don't stray too far from the ship, understand?

(Y/n): Yeah yeah...

Jumping into the cockpit, (Y/n) activates Azrexel and the two launch into space for a test run.