Suspicions

Tristen Pov

It's been a few weeks and I've managed to balance out me not being at the studio when she is there because it's just too hard being near her knowing I can't have her. Jesse has been working on some song she wrote too and he says she's going to sing it and record it for him. I would've loved to be there for that. Tomorrow I am back to the studio with the guys, tonight I decided I'm going out, if she is fucking around then I might as well go get mine. I get into my car after getting dressed and head to a different club not the Red Room not wanting to take that chance.

I go and sit at the bar having multiple drinks then suddenly someone sits next to me I look over and of course it's my brother "what are you doing here" I ask, he shrugs "figured I'd come out tonight give it rest in the studio" said Jesse, I laugh "transition you came here to babysit me" I roll my eyes and look over at him "well I don't need one okay, I'm a big boy" I said sarcastically. I drink the rest of my bourbon as he watches me with concern "dude you have been drinking all night" said Jesse, I look over at him "yeah so" I said with a shrug "this have anything to do with Lexi" he asks me, "yeah I'm here trying to forget about it and go back to my old self, fuck her she is fucking around anyway" I said to him and then I walked off through the crowd.

I leave the VIP area needing a different scene of girls they are all equally as hot just this is away from Jesse, who cares if I fuck some girl not like I will take her to my house. I just fucking need to get laid, "excuse me are you Tristen Xavier" a girl asks from behind me, I grin to myself see down here some girls are even easier to get, I would know. I turn around and give my sexy signature grin "yes I am sweetheart and who are you" I ask looking her up and down, she was pretty hot, dark hair, big brown eyes, curves in all the right places, nice set of tits that I look right at.

I mean how could I not her silver dress goes all the way down into a low V showing the sides of her tits almost to the point of seeing nipple, the dress so short I don't know if it should be considered a dress "oh my god, you are even sexier in person, I'm Samatha, everyone calls me Sam though" she says, a name I will probably forget but whatever "you're pretty sexy yourself" I say stepping closer to her, she grins "you wanna dance" I ask her, she looks at me excitedly and nods. I take her hand leading her to the dance floor.

She dances up on me like a fucking like a stripper, I pull her close letting her grind on me and doing it back to the point where it could be considered dry humping, my cock is so hard right now. I slide my hands down her body to her ass, which is a very nice ass. I grin and pull her to a dark corner and keep her against the wall and kiss her long and hard after a lot of making out and touching, I ask her to come to my car, she agrees.

Once in my car she straddles me in my driver's seat and I push it back for more room as she continues to rub against me, my jeans becoming tighter. I reach into my glove compartment for a condom and kiss her again. I go to slide her panties over to find out she isn't wearing any even easier and she unbuttons my jeans then unzips them. I give her a grin as I pull out my very hard cock sliding the condom on as I kiss her, she slides on to my cock as I lift her dress in the back holding her ass as she rides me, moaning loudly and riding me like a fucking porn star when she comes she yells out my name and I thrust into faster and come with a groan. I kiss her again and we make out again which leads into one more round before I tell her I have to go.

I leave the club with a smile on my face as I light my cigarette. I get home late and Jesse is asleep, I have one more drink then go and pass out in my bed.

The next day I wake up without hang over which is amazing for the amount of drinking I did last night. I'm feeling much more relaxed today since fucking some hot girl last night. I'm sure she is thrilled she got to have a sex with Tristen Xavier last night. I go into the kitchen to find Jesse drinking his coffee, he looks up at me seeing the grin on my face. I just grab my coffee and head to the studio to play my drums. I always love to play my drums after a good lay the night before.