Sweetest Sin

Tristen Pov

The next morning I woke up to her naked in my bed, my arms around her where they should be. I slowly slide my arm from underneath her so not to disturb her, she looked so peaceful and I want to wake up to her every morning never thought I'd see the day where I'd even let a girl stay the night in my bed or even let a girl close enough to be in my house.

I get up out of bed and throw on pants then head down stairs for coffee with a smile on my face to find Jesse already awake and having his coffee "well aren't you happy this morning" said Jesse with a laugh, "yeah so what's your point" I say as I pour myself coffee, Jesse Shrugs and takes a sip of his coffee "I'm guessing you and Lexi are okay now being the fact her car is still here from last night and of course that fucking cheese grin on your face gives it away too" he said teasingly and I flip him off "I take that as a confirmation that she is upstairs and you two love birds are okay" said Jesse with another grin. I turn to him leaning against the kitchen counter "why do you have to break my balls" I ask him "because it's my job as your younger brother to give you a hard time it could be worse I could be like Tristen and Lexi sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" he said jokingly and I roll my eyes.

"Well I am going to go play my drums for a while" I said as I walk away from my annoying brother "and you got laid last night" said Jesse with a grin, I turn around "you know you're very irritating maybe it's time you get a girl man maybe you won't worry so much about my life then" I tell him and Jesse shrugs "maybe" said Jesse then I head back towards the studio and play my drums for a while by the time I'm done it had been like two hours and Lexi still wasn't up at least I don't think she is. I must've tired her out last night. I go into my room and she is still sound asleep so I decide to take a shower.

The hot water felt great on my muscles and after a few mins I feel arms wrap around my waist when I am facing the other way "I see you are finally awake and decided to join me" I said with a smile on my face as her head is on my back and her arms still around me "yeah why take turns you know save water and all" she says then her hand slides down my chest and my waist to my now hard dick and she strokes me slowly earning a groan from me "are you sure that's all you wanted was a shower princess" I ask as she continues to glide her hand up and down my length.

I turn around and pin her to the shower wall "why are you such a tease" I ask her as I kiss down her neck my wet body pressed against hers and she looks up at me, "I love when your naked, you should always be naked" I tell her and she laughs "I think people would notice" said Lexi smiling up at me, I grin "not if I keep you locked away in my room" I say to her then I lean in and kiss her hard after a few seconds I pull away "what are you going to do tie me up and hold me captive" said Lexi jokingly and I press against her more "sounds kinky, I like the idea of tying you up we might have to do that sometime" I said then I smile "but for now shower sex sounds great" I say as I slide a hand to her pussy, rubbing her clit then slipping my fingers into her already wet pussy, she moans, "I lick around her nipples as I finger her and then she manages to move me against the tile wall and then she is on her knees in front of me.

"or did you have something else in mind princess" I ask with a grin, she bites her lip looking up at me then her mouth is wrapped around my cock, taking all of me and my hand is wrapped around her wet hair. Lexi licks up my length then wraps her mouth around my cock again stroking me as she sucks me off "is this what you wanted, my cock in your mouth" I mumble and she looks up at me as she takes me all of me again.

I groan and I thrust into her mouth. She slides her fingers to her pussy rubbing her clit "are you gonna make yourself come baby, you turned on by having that pretty mouth around my cock" I ask, she lets a moan out around my cock and I know I can't hold back too much longer and I come first with a groan then I pull her up by her hair and push up against the shower wall again and thrust my fingers into her and my thumb rubbing her clit "I want to be the one that makes you come" I say to her then I continue to rub her clit faster as she holds on to me around my neck and she moans out so loud it echoes off the shower walls. I give her a passionate kiss "we aren't done yet princess that's a promise" I say to her then we finish our shower.