Sex & Gossip

Tristen Pov

I laid in bed that night waiting for her to be done with Jesse in the studio when she comes in she leans over me giving me a kiss then a smirk, a mischievous one and I grin "why do you have the look on your face" I said to her still grinning like an idiot but she just gives me another grin then disappears into the bathroom.

When she opens that bathroom door I go to say something to her but she leaves me speechless, I look at her red lace lingerie "we have been so busy with the album we haven't had much time to connect" said Lexi as she walks over to the bed as I get harder by the seconds "connect huh" I said with a smirk as she crawls over my body but kissing up my body making me groan "oh I'm feelin a connection right now' I practically stutter out as she continues her torture by kissing up my neck "good that's the idea" she whispers in my ear then I smash my lips to hers in a very heated kiss.

I slide my hands down her hips to her ass, I kiss down her neck to her chest "I do love this but I can't wait to take it off" I growl as she slips her hands down my chest to my stomach then to my dick gliding her hand up my length teasingly over my boxers, "are you teasing me" I ask in between kisses "maybe" she whispers as she continues to torture me by dipping her fingers into my boxers but only rubbing the tip of my cock making me groan "so torture first then" I mutter breathlessly as she continues to tease me with just playing with the tip of my cock.

Then smashes her lips to mine as she does it and grinding against me "c'mon baby, just let me fuck you" I mumble as she smiles into our kisses sliding my boxers half way down and she continues to tease as I watch her hand rub the head of my cock, "I'm so fucking hard" I groan then I give her hair a pull and pull her closer "I think that's enough teasing" I said as she bites her lip when I give her hair a tug and I smirk "a good hair tug makes you hot and bothered doesn't it" I said with a smile then I tease her with my lips almost on hers "maybe" she said to me and I give her a grin then give her hair another tug "just maybe" I said as I slip my hand to her ass then grind her against my rock hard dick and I give her a grin as I slide her thong to the side then my boxers down my thighs and I make her grind against my length "you're pussy is very wet" I whisper in her ear as I continue to rub my cock against her folds "I can tease too" I tell her with a smile even though I'm not just torturing her .

Lexi bites her lip as I continue to do this, she whimpers when I rub the tip of my cock on her clit "what's wrong Lexi" I whisper as I pull her face closer to mine "do you want me inside this wet fucking pussy you have" I ask her as I kiss her softly then pull on her bottom lip as slip my hand to her clit pressing on it with my thumb as I continue to tease her until she smashes her lips to mine in a very passionate kiss and I pull the straps to her lacey little number she wearing down her shoulders and take her nipple into my mouth earning a small moan and then to the other.

I'm still only between her folds and her slick pussy is all over my length as she grinds on me as I kiss up her neck and her shoulders and slip my hands back to her ass "fuck I need to be inside you" I growl "I'm so hard it fucking hurts princess" I mumble in between kisses as I slip into her warm pussy with a groan "fuck yes" I growl as I give her ass a squeeze as she rides my cock.

I keep our foreheads close looking into her eyes "take it deep princess" I say as she grinds into my cock moaning "fuck just like that" I said as I meet her with my own thrusts into her "Tristen" she moans loudly "are you gonna come for me princess, fucking come all over my dick" I growl as I thrust into slowly and she moans "is that it right there is that the spot" I say when I feel her tighten around me "oh my god' she moans breathlessly and then I feel her pussy convulsing around my cock making groan "it feels so good when you come on my dick" I tell her as I flip her over pinning her wrists above her head with a grin. Lexi looks up at me with lust in her eyes when I keep her wrists pin down "you like when I keep you pinned down and fuck you deep" I growl in her ear making her moan and tighten her legs around my hips keeping me balls deep into her "answer me" I said as I grind my cock into her.