Greetings

Nightmare and his group stopped to see Ink in the middle of the room, along with both Blue and Dream. Blue had a ticked off expression. Dream on the other hand had a worried one.

"Excuse me, I'm supposed to be in London with my brother. And actually see some of those royal guardsmen. Instead, I get this? Real fun Ink." Blue scowled. Crossing his arms as Ink frowned "Calm down Blue. Does it look like its my fault? I don't like this one bit either."

"Parties here." Nightmare spoke up, making all three turn to them.

"Woo. So happy you guys are here." Blue greets them sarcastically. Dust snorted a bit hearing it "Nice to see you too doll face." He added, grinning. Blue scoffed "Can it Lieutenant. Nobody wants to hear anything from you." He tells him. Dust laughed "I'm pretty sure that's a lie. You love hearing my voice."

Blue's look changed into a disgusted one "Like hell I do." 

Error was a bit surprised hearing Blue. He's never been the one to be so uptight. But then he remembers that this isnt his universe. Again. Error now remembering the info on the skeletons he knew.

Blueberry Ironwood (Blue) , A General in this Division. He lived in the woods originally before enlisting. He has a brother that moved to London because of its certain sights that were there. Also because of his girlfriend. In which, his brother is a retired Captain. Who just really doesn't want to do anything anymore. Blueberry is a short tempered skeleton unlike his days during training.

"Oh don't be so cold to me~" Dust smirked.

"Greetings brother!" Dream exclaimed happily, hugging him. Nightmare huffed before patting his head "Dream. It's... Nice to see you too." He mumbled. Killer snickering.

Dream Joku (Dawn) , Aswell as Blue, he is a General in the Section B Division. Nightmare's brother. Seeing as his brother decided to uphold a Division himself, he decided to train so he could fight along with him. Ending up being in this Division due to orders from his brother. Prefers being in the Combat Stress reliever team.

Nightmare shot a glare at Killer in response.

"Right. Is something wrong for us to be here even?" Nightmare pushed Dream away slowly, Dream realizing on why they are here to begin with and laughed "Oh uh, yeah. Ink has the answer. I'm just here because he ordered that every higher up is to report."

Ink claps his hand, walking to them "This is a surprise, I didn't know you guys would actually come. You didn't tell me anything Night." He chuckled.

Ink Comyet (Splatter) , The General of army and this Division itself. Ink has a brush he keeps with him that he can turn big and small. Also indicating that he's a artist. Ink had the idea of creating a type of balance in the world, thus creating this Division. Has a reputation of being a moody skeleton.

Error instantly looked away, alot of memories starting to flood in. All of them intrusive ones. He slowly moved to the back of the group so he could hopefully remain hidden from his sight. 

Nightmare scoffed in return "Whatever. Just tell us it so we can go finish this up already." He said. Ink nodding "Sure, alright so--"

But just when Ink was about to explain, his gaze averted to Error. Who was standing behind the group quietly.

"Error? Is that actually you?" Ink moved so he could face him properly. Error was looking down. Like he didn't want to see him. Blue moved a bit so he could see him, aswell as Dream.

''Oh hey there Error! You decided to come back huh. That's a big relief...'' Blue sighed. Dream smiling widely when he could actually see him ''Error! Your here! I'm sorry I couldnt keep in touch with you!'' He said from his spot ''You obviously couldn't keep in touch because he was missing.'' Blue murmured looking at him ''Meh.''