Aftermath

The book has already officially ended yes... But of course... being the precise ass I am, I'll fill the book with 2  more chapters before it finally ends so it hits 30 xDD

------

This new phone is better ngl.

You think so?

Hell yeah. I got access through anything around hundreds of timelines. Especially music. Dancetale has it all eh?

Across the galaxy access huh. These phones were made by five of the multiverse's best doctors and mechanics.

That is plausible. Also. You know, I actually left my timeline because of what I saw.

Huh?

I'd like to send you the notes of course, but I think it's better if I just explain it shorter.

Glitch, did you forget that I have your memories? You left because of those nightmares.

Yeah, you're right. At first the voices were a problem but I learned to deal with them pretty quickly. But those scenes replaying with that creator? I'm glad he's dead. Least I don't have to deal with PTSD.

Okay? Is there anything else?

You want my notes still?

Sure. Send them if you want. I think I might remember them at some point...

Right, I'll send them. After that, I'm out. You really should come over. I wanna like, talk to you personally ofc.

Yeah. I'd like that. But I'm still held on by work so...

Also, quick thing. Please just pass by even once this week. Both Geno and Fresh are both thinking these scars on my skull and bandages on my leg are because of Night. I'm afraid they might make an investigation because of this.

Deal with it until I finish.

dOnt give me that. I've already told Kilo and the others about this and it's obvious that they don't believe it. Maybe they need proof? Also I'm not telling anyone else but them, and Ink's crew. Might not tell Outer though.

I'll surprise them once I pass by then. I'm off.

Cya.

-==-

Error giggled, turning the phone off as he places it inside his jacket. He sighed, looking around.

Right now, he was in the anti-void. But instead of the usual white area, he decided to create a small living space for himself. A couch, a table and everything essential for a home. Excluding the house. Since he doesn't know craftsmanship.

"Is this even necessary? You can just move to my mansion, right?" Nightmare spoke up, surprising Error as he backed off a bit "N-Nightmare! What are you doing here?" He asked, Nightmare raises an eyebrow "Huh? What do you mean?"

"I-I mean you're suddenly j-just behind me! What's wrong?" He says, and Nightmare kept his stare at his figure, he crosses his arms "Nothing is wrong. I'm waiting for something to go wrong." He answered, Error grinned "Eh?"