Call

Dream cried, sitting against the wall "The bullet didn't go through... Why does he have a gun?!" He hissed. Ink stared at him "Are you going to be okay?" He asked him, holding his skull that had a small crack.

"I... I need to get it out... Give me a moment...!" He told him.

Ink turned to G, who was backing off slowly. Ink looks at what he was going for, and saw his gun.

"That's a bad idea, you know that." Ink spoke up, making him stop in his tracks. G grinned looking at him "Everything is a bad idea if it's not from you." He remarked, Ink kept his plain stare as he stretched his bleeding arm, the gunshot wound still on his shoulder as dark ink dripped.

When a bone clicked, the bullet popped out of his shoulder. This made G tense at the sight. Ink tilted his skull "Error has a gun. It's from you, I'm sure of it." He said. G chuckled "I use a Tommy gun, and bone attacks from time to time. What makes you think I'd give him a sidearm?"

Hearing that, Ink nodded "You've always been a suspect of mine. I'd like to know a few things. You wouldn't mind telling me them, right?" Ink took his paintbrush with his other hand, walking towards him "I'll tell you nothing obviously." G spat.

Ink sighed "And here I thought I didn't need to get physical with you. You were a nuisance to begin with."

"What do you mean-- NO WAIT-"

CRACK

.

Glitch panted, turning around. Dawn was arriving. The sun was coming up. Which meant that the place was going to get lively. Which is good, the more people out, the more harder it is for him to be spotted.

"Shit. I could have just killed him right there if my gun didn't jam for a moment."

Gun jams, is when the gun itself won't fire. Glitch had to slam his gun on his skull to unjam it. But he wasn't in the position to fire at him so all he could do was escape and think of a new plan for the time being.

Besides, he doesn't know what this Ink can fully do. More so with Dream.

Placing the box inside his bag, he looked around. He'd managed to get a distance from the incident, now? He's probably in the city square.

"If this place is similar to mine, there must be a hotel somewhere I can hide in for now. This place uses the same currency as mine. I'm in luck. I have my wallet on me." He chuckled, taking the phone he got out of his pocket.

"Or... I could just call someone from this."

He presses the contacts app, a whole list popped up. Some names he recognized, a lot he didn't.

His eyes stopped seeing the name 'Blue' and 'Nightmare'

Just now, he was tempted to call Nightmare. But seeing as he isn't the one he knows, he might aswell be cautious. He doesn't really know what he can do or what he does. He's seen him a bit in his dreams but only for a few mere seconds.

This goes same for Blue, he's seen him with Ink in his dreams as far as he can still recall them. But Blue's not done anything...

Seeing this, he's going to have to be careful to who he calls.

"I need to think of what to say to them..."

. . .

"...what are you doing here?" Dust asked, his arms crossed as he had a depressed look. Blue stood infront of him, his gaze at the floor "I... I have to talk to Nightmare." He told him, noticing the expression he had. Dust was never the one to look like this.