Quick, short tension

Hunter keeping his eye on Nightmare, glancing at Horror who sighed ''How tragic.'' He mumbled pitfully. 

''D-Dont say that like im about to d-die!'' Hunter basically yelled, Horror laughing ''I'm just fuckin with you Lieutenant. Though tbh you really have a high chance of dying if you're still in that state. Just saying.'' He paused midway before grinning.

Hunter was about to pass out from fear when he saw Nightmare's eye glow brighter. Killer rolled his eyes, placing a hand on his shoulder ''Hey. Calm down. It's nothing to even fuss about.'' He tells him. Nightmare stops hissing and glares at him ''Calm down for what?''

Horror raised a finger ''Well, it's that we do not want to be on each other's throats for no reason at all. Even if it is because of a certain reason...'' He chuckled.

Error moved away from Hunter, smiling at him ''You saved my life, I c-can't just pretend you're another someone from yesterday.'' He told him. Hunter blushed slightly seeing as Nightmare was still staring at him.

''I... I could say something similar to you if I could, Error. Also... Is the General going to keep staring at me like that...? He really looks like he wants to impale me with one of his tentacles...'' Hunter mentions it quietly, moving down a bit so the others couldn't hear.

Error tilted his head confused, before turning around to see Nightmare and his state.

''Uh... N-Nightmare? Is s-something wrong...?'' He asked, walking up to him. Nightmare seemed to ease up a bit, his tentacles were back to normal but his killing aura still lingered.

''The thing is, Error. Nobody is supposed to be up close to you like that. Unless of course its one of us. Not him.'' He sneered. Error placing a hand on his chin to try and understand what hes trying to say. Dust coughed in the background, mumbling ''Maybe because you just want to have him to yourself...'' 

''Are... A-Are you mad at Hunter? I just hugged him... You know w-why.'' Error grasps his the palm of his hand, looking at it. Nightmare blinked, taking a deep breathe before he sighed ''Right... Right... He helped you out... Damn temper of mine...'' 

Nightmare flicked his fingers, motioning Hunter to come to him. He did just that.

''Sir, I'm sorry if my presence here is... not needed.'' Hunter apologized, a hand up.

Nightmare eyed it, grabbing it with his hand so he could shake it ''It's not like that. I have a habit of being short tempered when certain things happen.'' Nightmare said, releasing his hand. Hunter laughed embarrassed ''You dont have to be sorry about that sir, all of us are alive here. It's normal for us to not want things to happen...'' 

Horror took a sip from his canteen that was filled with soda. Dust glances at him before he chuckled ''You enjoying the show more than I am? Give me some of that.'' He snagged it from him, Horror laughed ''Oh come on! Save atleast half since we have the day to work.'' He exclaimed trying to get it back from him.

Hunter eyed the two ''Sooo... This is how the higher ups interact with each other?'' He mumbled. Killer scoffed ''No, it's just that the two of them are like that. Please don't bother calling them 'sir'.'' He tells him.

Killer coughed after that, walking up to the three ''Uh, don't you think--'' Everyone went silent to hear something chilling.

A loud pitched scream came from the forest that lead up the mountain.

Horror snickered ''Seems like we found one of our missing people.'' He mumbled. Hunter staring at the mountain, one of his eyes twitching a bit.

''I'm seeing a lot of movement... The birds are all moving from certain areas too.'' He says, gripping his rifle. Dust wears his gloves that were in the pockets of his jacket. Laughing a bit ''Then that means that the birds are moving for a reason. That pinpoints to where we should head. The left part of the mountain... Or the right part of it.'' 

Horror grabs his rifle from the truck of the truck, wiping it with his towel ''Yeeep. Just that. Now, there are six of us here. Isn't it obvious that we should split apart? Our skills alone for this mission is too much. This should be a peace of cake.''

CLICK

His gun cocked, gripping it. Killer nods with his own gun on hand ''Horror is right. We should split up. I'll take Dust and him with me to go to the right side. Since you have an issue with Hunter, it's best that you should sort it out with him during this mission.'' He said. Horror scoffing ''Since when did we agree to let you take lead this time?''

''It's because I have a higher rank and maturity than you. Now, come on.'' Killer started to walk away, Dust following him with a shrug. Not complaining whatsoever. Horror doing the same after grumbling.

''Also, keep your radios handy! Gonna keep contact with each other!'' Killer yelled, his voice getting distant. Until he and the others were nowhere to be seen.

A drop of sweat came down Hunter's cheek. 

He's stuck with a person who looked like he wanted to kill him. Hunter covers his mouth while looking away ''This is fine.'' He boosted himself, standing up properly after that ''Well Sir, I'm here awaiting your orders.'' He smiled.

But hey, atleast Error is here to prevent his uncertain death right?

Error giggled ''Just like t-that? Nightmare, how can you g-get mad at someone like him?'' He says, Nightmare raised an eyebrow ''There are multiple ways for me to get mad at someone like him. Now, come on. We should be finished in a few hours. Unless of course you two prefer to work in complete darkness.'' He takes a pistol from the glove compartment in the truck, placing it in his jacket's pocket.

Hunter looked at Error, seeing as he doesnt have a gun ''Hey, don't you think you should have atleast a sidearm with you? What if we are dealing with a group of militiamen?'' He suggested. Error shrugged ''My s-strings move as quick as a bullet if I recall, so I don't see if its necessary.'' He tells him.

Hunter frowned shaking his head ''No, I have a pistol here. You should take it.'' He reaches for his pistol in his gun holster that was next to his pants, handing it to Error.

''Uh... a-alright...'' Error held it with both of his hands. Hunter smiled ''See, you look better with a gun. Makes you feel defended you know?'' He clapped.

Nightmare flicked his fingers, grabbing both their attention ''Lieutenant. Stop talking to him and come on.'' He ordered, Hunter now running him to catch up with him. Error doing the same. 

Hunter was still pretty excited though.

''You know Sir, this is actually my first mission with a team of skeletons! Even if im a bit scared at the moment, I'm still stoked!'' Hunter told Nightmare, who in return glared at him ''Sure. Whatever you say.'' He responded coldly. 

Hunter shuts his mouth quite embarrassed ''Oh uh... Sorry Sir. I have a tendency to talk.'' He apologized quietly. Nightmare nodded ''You obviously do have that tendency. And I really don't care.'' He adds.

 Error hits his arm softly ''Stop being s-so dark, Nighty.'' He said. Nightmare glancing at him ''Nighty? Since when did you call me that?'' He smirked. 

Again, Error forgot that this wasn't his Nightmare.

He laughed a bit ''D-Don't you like it? It's n-new.'' He said. Nightmare could only nod, his smirk still there ''Heh. Fun.''

''I'll just... be wary for you two.'' Hunter mumbled as he stayed behind the two. Now in full awareness to his environment around him. Not minding the two and their talking. But he was still a bit jealous.