It ends, and begins.

(Art by Thy_Necromancer, coloring by my lover FlowerLafayette)

Error grunted as he landed, the floor as hard seeing as it was dirt. The place around him surrounded by a gray fog. Making it nearly impossible for anyone to see anything within ten meters.

"S-Shit... I g-got away with ba-barely anything to spare..." Error sat up slowly. Now having deep thoughts on what had just happened to have him be here.

BOOM

Ink, has managed to get the other Sans' attention and got them to side with him. Well, at least enough of them to overwhelm Error.

Nightmare was there along with his gang, trying their best to assist the glitch before suffering a casualty, Killer. Taking an attack to the chest in attempt to block Error.

...Killing him instantly.

"K-Killer...?" Error said so low it could be taken as a whisper.

Error was taken aback and had forced the other group to leave. Nightmare was against it, but Error already had portal under all of them, using a lot of his spare magic in the process ''Error!? Don't you fucking dare--'' 

"Y-You better do my w-work f... For me..." Error mumbled before they all were gone. Leaving him with the remaining fifteen Sans' that was still there.

"Can't you just die already?! We're all suffering as it is because of you!" Razz had yelled, using a bone attack towards him. Error dodging but was also getting tired.

Why can't anyone see why he has to do this...?

"I... You are all g-going to suffer once I'm gone... I'm just here to keep the balance in check..." Error murmured, raising a few fingers to tie him up and hold him up, making Razz as vulnerable as a mosquito wrapped by a spider.

Others now sprung into action, for some were tired or wounded from Nightmare's assist.

Error raised all his fingers, tying everyone up and holding them up. But, he noticed something with tired pants while he counted them.

Ink was missing...?-

CRACK

"And here I thought you'd never let your guard down, Error."

THUD

Error fell to the ground, unable to move as the strings that had the others captive now slowly disappearing.

"I-I c-c-can't..." Error was cut off trying to get up, a foot on his skull "Move? Well, having a shattered backbone, spine, pretty much everything that's supposed to support a skeleton from behind is gone. Phew. Changing the wood on my brush into metal really sure is better. Much more impact." Ink laughed. Everyone else now closing in on him.

But in the group of skeletons, Error noticed someone that he was fond of.

Blue, stood there with a shocked and saddened look. His hands trembling as Error looked at him with widened eyes screaming one word that could make one feel guilty.

Help.

"I... I'm sorry. I had nothing to do with this..." Blue muttered looking down, backing off.

Ink looking at him for a second with a grin "See? Nobody cares about you. And you? Care about nothing. All this killing... For nothing! This... Balance that you were always talking about never existed! It was never real. But now, your down here with nothing. Not even a soul would care about you. And of course, with all those possibilities on what you can do the more longer you are up... It's fitting that you have to be put down." He held his brush with a dark, purple red paint on the ready with a crosshair for an eye.