Cold end

"So, my child. What do you think will happen to you?"

Glitch blinked, staring at the tall woman infront of him. Looking around, he now realizes that he's in a white room. Or atleast it was a room. It's hard to tell when there's no corners.

"...What do you mean?" He responds, the tall woman giggled "I'm asking what you think your destiny is." She asked.

"Heh. It's obvious to what going to happen to me. I'll live my entire life out. I'm not just going to suddenly die. I've still got people I care about." He grinned closing his eyes, suddenly he felt a sharp pain behind his skull, making him stumble to the floor.

"Then it is up to you on whether or not you keep that destiny."

WAKE UP

! ! !

"Error... Please..." Night shook his figure, gaining only nothing as a response. Hunter kept covering fire, G was now focused on Hunter. Leaving the two in the middle of the firefight.

"Sir! Pull him over here, it's too danger-- AH!" Hunter fell back, grasping his shoulder. He laid down for a moment before grabbing his gun despite the pain "Damn it, I'll cover you two!" He shouted, continuing his act towards G.

Ink noticed how much of a bad spot he was in, and decided that he should escape on his own and regroup with his own party. Teleporting beside Dream, he took his arm forcefully and pulled him up "Get up. We're getting out of here." He tells him and Dream shook his head repeatedly "N-No! Stop pulling me It hurts! Please!"

When Error appeared in front of the two with his hands at the ready, Ink stared at him before moving Dream in front of him "Oh come on Error, you'd never hurt Dream now would you?" Ink stood behind Dream who was crying, holding his hand "W-What's ev... e-even going on...?" He whimpered, Error raises a finger and pulls Dream away "I'd like him to stay put, t-that's what."

Error tied him up against the wall, Dream winced glancing down to see his bleeding hand. He struggled "E-Error! P-Please let me go! I won't d-do anything!" He pleads, Error ignored him as he attacked Ink.

. . .

"Damn it, we're getting nowhere. The trails of bullets suddenly cut off!" 

"Then be a good lad and do something about it!"

"Like you're doing something!"

The four skeletons stopped on a roof, Blue teleporting in last. Nightmare scoured the area. It couldn't have been by the hotel, the place was filled with people.

Suddenly, a wall of ink had appeared. Creating a black barrier the shook off the light of the sun. Visible for anyone to see.

"There they are. On me you two."

. . .

Dream's eyes lingered to his bow that was sat there nearby. He pained and tried to make it teleport to him. He failed doing that.

"Dream!"

Blue teleported in front of him, seeing his current state and his hand. He covered his mouth for a moment as he created a bone "I'll get you out..." He mumbled, cutting the strings.

When he did, Dream fell to the floor. Holding his hand he ushered it to Blue "Please help me... My magic is drained somehow..." He begged, Blue nodded "I'll do what I can!" He took the others hand and saw a glow inside.

"There's... a glowing bullet...?" He stared at it, Dream glances at it and nodded "T-That must be what's b-blocking my magic...! Pull it out...! I need to heal myself...!" He hissed, his hand twitching excessively.