Fleet

KNOCK KNOCK

"Paps, please. I told you I rather be alone."

Glitch sighed "Hello? Is that you in there?" He spoke up.

The door slowly opened. Revealing the sight of a skeleton in a suit, a ragged one to be specific. His eyes looked tired. Showing that he barely slept.

His eyes widened, raising a finger at him "You... It's... You..." He mumbled. Glitch looked away "Well... It's sort of--"

Suddenly, the skeleton fell to the floor in a beggar's position "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I couldn't decide! I heard what happened to Killer, I heard what happened, everything! I couldn't choose whether or not to help, I was afraid Ink would do something if he found out!" He yelled, Glitch stared at him as he started hearing him cry. For him, it looked unusual for someone in his appearance to be crying at all.

"Hey. Look, I'm not who you think I am. Alright?" Glitch crouched down saying, making the other look up at him with tears flowing down his face "W-What?"

Glitch helped him up, moving him in his room and sat him on the couch that was nearby. Him sitting infront of him "So... You knew Error?" He asked.

"What are you saying...? Error, please. I just couldn't--"

"I am NOT him. Alright...? I'm not him." Glitch told him. The other went silent. He slowly looked down, both his hands on the sides of his skull "... This isn't real... This can't be my fault... What did I not do...! Ink's still alive...!" He muttered panting, he sounded like he was hyperventilating.

Glitch stood up and went to his side, patting his back "Hey. Hey! Keep it together." He reassured him, looking at him "Are you good?" He asked, hearing the other now breathing properly.

"I... I'm okay. I'm... Okay..." He sat up straight, wiping his eye sockets with the sleeve of his shirt. He took a deep breathe. Glitch nodded, sitting back infront of him "So... What exactly happened?" He started.

"Wait a s-second... Who are you first? You look like him but taller and more military... But I guess anything is possible with timelines existing huh?"

Glitch scratches the back of his head, thinking of what to say.

"My name is also Error, but my codename is Glitch. So that's what you can call me. I know I look like Error, but I'm not the Error you know.'' He answered. Gaining a soft laugh from the other ''Glitch has the same term as 'Error' you know. That's a standard issued military bag on you. So I can assume that you're from a timeline with government related things. Why are you here?''

''Before I answer that. I'd like to know your name too.'' Glitch grinned. The other looks away ''Huh. I guess I should answer that too. It's G. I'm the head of the mafia gang here the runs in the city. People call me 'The Boss' . Now, you mind answering what I just asked?''

Glitch averted his eyes ''Well... I'm supposed to kill Ink... That's what...'' He told him. When he did, G tensed, standing up ''Wait... Ink... How long have you been around my place?'' He asked him quickly.

''What about Ink? Is there something wrong? I've been in this 'timeline' for maybe two days.'' 

''Two days?! I thought you arrived just now! You have to leave.'' He ran to a nearby closet as Glitch stood up warily. His gun now on hold ''What are you even saying?'' He spoke up as he was given a cellphone ''Ink has a UI that detects anomalies or errors within timelines. They usually take a day or two before registering. If Ink so much as reads the description 'Tall dark toned skeleton with blue tears' Within my timeline, He's going to come here and check!'' He explained. Glitch had a drop of sweat come down his cheek.

''Look, I'd love to ask more questions-- But you need to go. Here, a phone you can keep in contact with me later, aswell as everyone else you need to know. Tell me which timeline your going to hop to next!'' He stops infront of him. Glitch whistled nervously ''Uh-- Well, I can't exactly open portals!''

''You can't what!?''

The door slightly opened ''Brother, Ink and Dream are both at the door. I suggest you wrap up now.'' Pap whispered. 

Glitch tensed, grabbing G by the arm ''Do you have any ACP rounds?'' He asked him. G raised an eyebrow questionably before seeing his gun ''You use guns? My bullets are in the closet-- But theres no time! You need to go!'' He told him.

''Hey G? Are you here?'' The voice of Ink was heard from the door outside. Glitch looks at the closet before jumping in it. Closing the door after. 

G stared in awe at how he reacted. He fixes himself real quick before going to the door. In which, Ink entered. His lifeless eyes were seen.

''I noticed you've been quiet these past few weeks. Is there something bothering you?'' 

''No, Ink nothing has been bothering me. I don't really see why Dream's also here.'' 

''I've detected an anomaly here. You know me. We have to be careful with these.'' 

''Or is it just you that wants to do this? And anomaly...? Ink, nothing's wrong here. I'll let you know if there is something wrong--''

THUD

Both of them turned to where the noise came from. It was from the closet. Ink glanced at G momentarily. Then started to walk towards the closet ''Ink, wait. That's nothing.'' G spoke up. Ink ignored him.

''Ink! Hey! Listen to me--'' G tried to grab him but was pushed away. He fell to the floor as he looked at Ink that was slowly opening the door.

BANG

The door wasnt even half opened before Ink was shot on the shoulder, making him stumble back in surprise. Glitch ran out of it with a small box on hand. More likely filled with bullets. He slams the bottom of his pistol onto Ink's skull, dazing him as he pushes him back. Running to the door right after.

That wasn't much of an idea when Dream stood there blocking his way out ''Error...? You're alive...?'' He mumbled. His staff with him. Glitch grimaced raising his gun at him ''Move!'' He shouted.

A second passed not hearing a response. He shot Dream's leg, him grasping his leg in pain dropping his staff in the process. Glitch rammed him to the side, running down the stairs and out of the building.

Ink got ahold of himself, hearing the pained groans and cries of Dream. He stood up and glanced at G ''Nothing you say. And here I thought you were one of the good guys.'' He plainly sneered at him. G laughed ''I would say the same to you, Ink.'' He taunted smirking.

. . .