Out

Nightmare held the drivers wheel tightly with one hand, and the other was on the side of his head. He was stressed out right now.

Error sat there next to him quietly, looking back at the window to see Hunter's truck following. He sighed, staring at the window beside him now.

"Error." Nightmare clicked his tongue, Error glances at him "Y-Yes?"

"So, was Ink doing things like that to you before?" He started, his voice had anger lingering. Error shook his head "No, he hasn't. But someone else had." He answers. Nightmare scowled "You don't have to lie to me. If it's Ink, then it's him."

"Well... His name is Ink... But not him."

Nightmare glanced a bit to him "What? Not him? Error, what the fuck are you saying?" He asked, Error coughed "It's better if I explain it with you and Hunter." He responds, seeing the mansion nearby now.

. . .

The car stopped, Nightmare takes the keys out the ignition and leaves the vehicle. Him walking towards the mansion. Hunter's truck also parked behind, in which Error took a moment to check on him as he went straight to his truck first.

Hunter's door was open and he was staring at the building infront in awe "Wow. This is where you live? That's absolutely great. Must be nice living here a bit isolated from the city's notice huh?" He chuckled.

"Also uh, go ahead and tell Nightmare first I need to get my stuff fixed here I'll be out in a few minutes." He told him, Error tilted his skull "W-Why?"

"I'm just gonna grab my rifle and my bag in the trunk. Just go. I'll catch up." Hunter grinned.

Error nodded going into the mansion, leaving him outside in his truck.

Nightmare was sat on the living room couch with his arms crossed "Well? Is Hunter coming in or what? If he isn't, you explain now and tell him too later." He muttered. Error scratches the back of his head "Okay... So first of all..."

"Go ahead?"

"I'm not the Error you know."

Nightmare blinked, shaking his head "Excuse me? Bullshitting right now is a bad idea. Can you just--" He was cut off, Error flicks his fingers up as his UI appeared. Nightmare eyed the small thing "That again. What's that supposed to even do?" He asked.

Suddenly, when Error motioned his hand left another screen appeared, as the main one turned bigger aswell as the additional one. When he flicked right, another screen appeared. It did the same, turning big and now readable.

"Hopefully this is the right information to show you." Error moved forward to Nightmare, close enough for him to read the whole thing.

"... What the fuck...? You have everyone's full information up here-- Even mine? This is one hell of a device you have... But how the fuck did you even learn about what Dream and Blue did when they were both younger? I didn't even tell you this and I had no idea about Blue..." His eyes lingered to a name that was sat there.

"What... You're currently not in this timeline?" He read the status of Error's counterpart. Error nodded "I'm not t-the Error you know. Alright? I'm a w-whole another person." He tells him.

Nightmare scoffed "And exactly how am I supposed to believe that? All I'd assume is that you had a friend that's with the Secret Services or something so you'd get all this. And I know when a prank is happening. I'm keen about these things."

Error laughed "N-Not so keen with this one." He says, Nightmare narrowed his eyes "Can you cut to the point? So, you are not Error. But then again you are Error? What the fuck?" He looks down confused.