A surprise,

Ink sat on his bed, he was thrilled earlier or atleast, a week before. When Error finally was taken down.

He held his notebook, sketching something with a pencil. If not that, he was painting.

That's what he was doing for the past week.

Sketching and painting.

Dream knocked on his door, opening it a bit "Ink? Are you doing well?" He asked poking his head in. Ink looks behind him and smiled "Yes, Dream. I'm doing fine." He responded, going back to what he was doing.

Dream on the other hand, was worried. Ever since Error died, Ink had been feeling down. He had no idea about it since he never participated in the attack on him. He was only practicing on how to cook more dishes that day.

Wasn't this what Ink wanted? Error finally gone?

Dream took the liberty of going in, sitting next to Ink "Ink, I'm sure that you aren't fine. You've been inactive lately. Is something wrong?" He asked him, Ink stopped drawing. He started tapping on the piece of paper he had.

"I said, I'm fine." Ink muttered glaring at him. Dream looks away scared a bit from his response "N-No you aren't... Please, I'm here if you need help." He murmured. Ink blinked "Now aren't you persistent? Leave." He retorted, now ignoring Dream as he started drawing again.

Dream could only do that, standing up from the bed "I'll... I'll get you something to eat. I'll be back in a few." He tells him, leaving the room as he closed the door.

Ink stopped drawing once more. Placing his things on the bed. He stood up and went to his desk, sitting down infront of it.

"I have a soul now... Error's gone too... Yet why do I feel so... Empty?" He mumbles. Staring at his hand. He turns on the nightlight that lightens up the small dark space.

He takes something from the drawer, it was his vials. All of them. Ink places them in an arranged order on the desk.

Snatching the green vial and drank it like it was a cold refreshing drink, his attitude now being patient. Yet, he didn't want this. He wanted to feel something better. Something new.

Ink took another vial, drinking every last drop from it. He felt like he could wait for hours, and a big hit of being depressed too. He notices that he drank the blue one.

"What am I doing...?" He murmured, sniffing. But even after those words, he took another vial. This time he felt pissed. Frustrated. Like he did something that he now hated and was now crying because of it.

What was he frustrated about now? He should just feel patient, sad and angry. That's it. There should be nothing else. But now? He had a reason to be.

He sniffed, his hands turning into fists. Glaring at the rest of the vials. What if he drank them all, and could finally feel something he wants?

THUD

He slammed the last purple vial on his desk, he was now confused. He's motivated to just... Drink more.

Feeling the unknown, yet relaxing mix of emotion he seemed to have been satisfied. Ink grinned, basically gritting his teeth as he sniffed. Multiple thoughts were entering his mind. He wanted to do more.

Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his chest. Ink covers his mouth with his hand, but places it away, puking out ink that had different colors like they were spots. It covers the brown desk like it was paint.

He felt weak now. He has too much magic stored in him now. Ink's eyesight started to become blurry. After a minute, everything turned black. He passed out face first on his desk, not moving a single inch.

A pool of ink had started to gather on the floor, more and more kept flowing from the desk. It was endless.

"I'm really worried about Ink." Dream murmured, sitting down on the couch with Blue. The other simply looks at him with a half-hearted smile "I can see why... He's been down lately. Outer tried to talk to him, but all he said was Ink ignored him."

Dream sighed crossing his arms "We have no more problems from the past... But they were replaced with questions. Ink has stopped creating AUs, and Nightmare hasn't destroyed anything too. What's going on..." He says, Blue shrugged "Isn't this good...? No more fighting, which is like... Great." He remarked.

"Maybe... But there are questions left unanswered. What's the point in all of this...? And was Error's death a benefit, or a mistake?" He mumbled. Blue looks away from him, staring at the wall.

He knows Error isn't dead. Only he does. No one else.

Blue wants to find him. He can active and create portals now after being taught by Dream himself. It took him months, but he finally has the hang of it now. Creating a reason for him to use it.

Dream stood up, smiling softly "I guess it's best that we don't dwell in the past I suppose. I'll go talk to Ink again. Maybe it'll work this time." He says as he turns to walk up back the stairs. Blue waved at him before going back to his thoughts.

But those thoughts were quickly interrupted. Dream ran back down the stairs, he had a terrified look "B-Blue, something's wrong with Ink." He tells him and Blue blinked, standing up to follow him.

"Ink...? Hey! What's wrong with you!? Wake up! Ink! Ink!"

. . .

STATUS: UNKNOWN

. . .

By reflex, Error turns to dodge. Basically teleporting from a distance between the one who said those words. He raised both his hands up, tying up the individual.

"W-Woah! When have you been able to teleport?! And so fast too!" Ink exclaims surprised, unable to move "And when have you been able to create so many strings?! I thought you were able to make ten or something!" He added, squirming as he fell to he floor.

A few other monsters were watching the scenario but didn't intervene. They thought it was a small sparring session. One even clapped.

"Good job you idiot." Blue muttered walking up to him with a disappointed look "You plan out to scare him and here you are. Like a mosquito wrapped by spider while fearing for your life." He laughed tauntingly.

Ink shakes his head "I'm not fearing! B-But I am sorry. Error, I'm sorry, could you untie me now?" He turns to him, seeing Error's panicked expression. He calmed down a bit, the strings untying him slowly "You... Y-You surprised me. Why did you do that?" He stammered.

Error was this close to having a panic attack and just go all out to defend himself.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know you had a fear about... Fate? I think?" Ink apologizes again while scratching the back of his neck, walking up to Error. He shakes his head slowly looking away "...You didn't have to do that. That's too childish of you..." Error mumbled.

Ink blinked, smiling widely "Wait, so are we like, back to normal now? You aren't hating on me anymore?" He asked, Error looks back at him and huffs "I never said I h-hated you." He responds.

This made Ink very happy. But on the other hand, Blue was still annoyed at his friends actions. He walks up to the two and smacks Ink's skull with his scarf "Stop being such a numbskull with your doings! If you are accidentally killed, I wouldn't be surprised!" He remarked, Ink laughed embarrassed a bit hurt from the hit "Sorry Blue. I just have the tendency to do anything that's on my mind."

Ink suddenly hugged Error tightly "I'm happy you decided to say that you aren't mad at me! I'm so relieved." He sighed. Pulling away from him as he grinned with a faint rainbow blush on his face. Error blinked, not knowing what to say after that.