Day's end

"15 minutes?! Bullshit, nothing takes that long on air!" Nightmare scowled, hanging up before tossing the phone back to Hunter who caught it. Error looks up at him "Well... W-What now?"

Nightmare gripped his pistol, looking at the others "We're on our own until then. So what do you guys think? Should we just... Wuss out? Or finish this shit?" He said, Hunter glancing at Error "Well... you guys decide. I'm here for assistance."

Dust groaned "Let's just finish this up for christ sakes. This is really hurting... God that thing actually bit me before tossing me to a tree..." He hissed, grasping his chest. Nightmare raised an eyebrow "Bit you? You mean it's that big?"

Dust nodded. Hunter hummed "I brought a few .50 caliber bullets with me. Maybe we can put it to use?" He takes the large bullets out of his jacket's pocket. Nightmare eyed it and laughed "Guns don't use multiple types of ammunition Hunter. Did you forget that during training or what?"

Hunter shook his head "No sir, my gun is a special one. All the way from the depths of markets. My gun is big for a reason. This thing can take any bullets as it wants." He lifts it up showing it to him, Nightmare really couldn't care.

Error on the other hand was confused on what they were talking about. Caliber bullets...? He really needs to do his research.

"Hey... What type of b-bullets are those?" Error asked Hunter "It's as it looks. The more the bigger the bullet, the more the punch. And also more louder. A lot of guns can't take these types of bullets really. Oh and did I mention that this has anti magic gunpowder in it too?" He grinned. Error flinched a bit hearing that. Remembering those times were he was injected with anti magic poison.

Dust chuckled "Shit. Where'd you get these anyway? I don't see anything like those anymore." He points at it and Hunter shrugged "Someone had an offer online and I sorta bought it? Real expensive though."

Suddenly, Nightmare's radio stared to emit static. Meaning that someone is trying to get ahold of him. He takes it from his side and presses a button "Killer?"

"Hey... Nightmare... Guess what? We found some of the staff. Even found a unit from the Southern Division..." A quiet, answer came from the radio. It sounds like they're trying to maintain silence.

"That's good--"

"We have a problem though... Something is out here on the mountain with us. I've seen a lot of humans and monsters just hung on the trees... Some looked like they were months old... The worse part is... We lost Dust... We don't know how." Killer decided to interrupt him, his voice sounded raspy.

"Fuck I am dead. You alright there Kilo?" Dust spoke up, still grasping his chest.

"Dust...! Thank god. Is everyone else there good? Hunter? Error?" He asked them. Error perked up "We're all good. Killer, c-can you tell us to where you are?" He answered.

"Killer! Move it go!" The voice that came out sounded like Horror.

STATIC

Nothing came out of the radio right after. Plain silence.

Nightmare moved the radio away from him as he sighed, placing it in his jacket "Shit. We need to find them. It's only going to me a matter of time til they are caught by whatever is here." He says.

BEEP

Everyone turned to Error, who had his UI out.

Nightmare raised an eyebrow while staring at it "And then there's that thing again. Error, what exactly is this even? I can barely understand some of this shit." He asked him, Error not responding as he kept pressing multiple buttons.