An answer

"D-Don't you already know what happened, Nightmare...?" Error mumbles looking at him, Nightmare shook his head "Error, all I know is Hunter found you and helped you. Everything else, I have no knowledge off."

"Well, that settles his answer. Who's Hunter? And what happened to you?" Geno asked, his arms crossed. Error was trying to think of something he could say. He Doesn't want to lie. But he doesn't want to say the complete truth either.

CLICK

"I uh... I decided to s-stay out for a while, and you know... G-Get my mind of things. And just a week or two, I was a-attacked by some group. I managed to fend them off, but I took a lot of hits to the back after being jumped on. And well... Hunter passed by and helped me out, So... Yeah." Error explained as he started mumbling the last part. Yet Geno and Fresh both heard it.

Error tensed waiting for a response from the two, his explanation he made up just now seems to have worked? Most of it is true, that's what.

"So what your saying is you decided to like what, go out all alone?" Fresh adds a question, his grin also showing concern. Error nods "Y-Yeah... I figured it'd do me some good..."

"I'm pretty sure it did. Well, atleast some of it." Nightmare grinned remembering the his strings. Geno scoffed glaring at him "You're supposed to watch after him. Didn't we agree on that?" He tells him, Nightmare rolled his eyes "You act like a mom." He taunts.

Error tilted his skull "Agree on what...?" He murmured, Geno shakes his head "Nothing, Error. I'm just glad your still here standing. My soul would basically shatter if I heard you died on some night all alone without any of our knowledge... I can't handle something like that... I promised mom I'd take care of you two. Yet your so far away from me, I can hardly do anything." He sighed in relief hugging him again.

Error chuckled nervously but a bit relieved too that they bought it "Y-Yeah... I see..." He murmurs. 

A promise...

Fresh laughs happily patting his back "Well then, bro! Wanna hang out with us for the time being? Also, where and who is this Hunter guy? He sounds like a rad dude!" He finger gunned him using his other hand.

Killer raised a finger "Hunter was originally a Sergeant up at the Northern Division." He speaks up answering his question. Fresh awed "Northern? That place is unrad. The Director of that division might actually attend here. Other than that, is there anything else about him that should be good?"

"Well, he's now a Lieutenant since we had him move to our Division. And he seems to be fitting well there." He chuckled. Geno seems to have liked that "He deserves that. Even if I've not met him yet."

"To be honest, we owe a lot to him that Error is still here. If he hadn't decided to help, Error may have been dead." He added, Nightmare nodded "His wounds were severe, assuming from how much he was bandaged." He adds. Killer agreed.

"Error, your going to make me want to leave the special forces so I can work with you. If this is what can happen, I rather be safe than sorry." Geno huffed, frowning. Error snickered "Don't be so worried. I-It's not like it happens to me everyday, right?"

Geno hums, looking down "I guess so. Well, I guess that's it for that moment. Sorry for the assumption Nightmare. I can't be sure nowadays." He apologizes turning to him, Nightmare nods "Sure you can't." He murmurs.

Killer snorted all of a sudden, catching the others attention "Ever imagine that Error would outrank the two of you?" He nudges Geno who rolls his eyes "I'd have imagined we'd be on par with our ranks, Kilo. That's it." He responds.

"Sup guys." Somebody walked up to them wearing a dark jacket as he had his hood up, his face still visible though. Geno turns to him and scoffed "What are you even doing here? Didn't I order you to stay back with Winter?"

"Oh please Geno. It gets too boring here. I rather hang around with you."

Error saw who it was and recognized the skeleton.

"Death?" He spoke up, grabbing both Geno and his attention. He had a surprised look on his face as he grinned "Oh uh. Have we met? I'm surprised you know my actual name-- Ahem, nice to meet you." He chuckled, a hand out for him to shake.

Error hesitated to shake his hand but did after a few, Geno huffed "Who your shaking hands with is a three star. If you want to know." He mentioned, Death widened his eyes before laughing "Oh-- Sorry sir. Didn't know." He apologized.

Error nodded slowly "It's... I-It's okay."

Death stood up properly, his grin still plastered on his face "Second Lieutenant Reaper at your service." He introduced himself, Geno snickered "It's been awhile since I've seen you act like this. Does Error set a good example for you or what?"

Death looks at him smug "No, Geno. Just that he's pretty interesting. Is he related to you or something? No offense sir," He glances at him, laughing a bit.

"They are brothers." Nightmare answers the question. Killer nodded "Yeah. They are. Well, might aswell introduce ourselves too. I'm a General of the Eastern Division. And next to me is the one in charge of the entire Eastern Division." He nudges Nightmare who nods.

Death now had a open mouth, him not able to find the words to say. He shrugged "Well. There goes my pride. I'll go back and hang with Winter. Uh... It was nice meeting you sir, and uh... I need a drink." He murmurs, leaving.

Geno scoffed "And he takes off without saying another word. Talk about unmannered."

Killer agrees "I noticed that. So what, is he a part of your squad?" He started a conversation with him, Geno nodded.

While they were all talking, Error backed off a bit, moving away from the group. He was hoping to find a bathroom or any room he could stay in for a few minutes.

He kept looking around for one, there were buildings and small stands around but he still doesn't see one. Error sighed. He needs to learn about the two more.

Suddenly, two hands were on his shoulder.

"The wheels of Fate have lead you to such a place. Don't you think, Error?"