Prolouge

Lynn brushed her dark brown hair out of her blue eyes as she made her way to the elders home. People rarely ever got summoned by the elders unless they were in deep trouble, so naturally she was a little nervous. Her shoes crunched the snow under her feet as she entered and knelt down.

"Do you know why we summoned you?"

She shook her head 'no'. Hoako, the head of the elders let out a "Hmm. I suspected not. Bring it forwards."

An old lady sitting next to him brought out a cloth that contained children toys. Lynn reached forwards and grabbed one before she glanced up, confused. "I don't understand."

"Usually we would wait until your sixteenth birthday, but I suppose 15 and a half will have to do. Lynn, you are the Deity."

Her eyes widened in surprise as her world shattered. "What?"

The old man smiled sympathetically with her. "A war is brewing child. It is up to you and the avatar to stop it. You've learned all we have to offer. We're sending you to the Southern air temple to reunite with the avatar and master air bending."

She stood up. "But what about my Mom and Dad?"

Another elder spoke this time. She was sterner than Hoako. "They knew this day would come. Now pack your things, you have a long journey ahead of you."

Lynn stormed out of the igloo, her eyes starting to water as she made her way home. "Mom is it true?"

"Sweetheart, I know this is difficult, but water benders are great at adapting."

Lynn frowned. "I don't want to go."

Her mom wrapped her into a hug. "I know, I know."

——————————————————————————————————————————
A/n:
Hey guys. I know I already have a lot of books out , but I just can't seem to stop.

First thing's first: I know it's sort of over done, but this is a Zuko x oc. I most likely won't do every episode because that takes forever.

Second: After this book, do you guys want a sequel that takes place during the Legends of Korra? I realized their isn't a lot of fanfics on Wattpad for that show.

Also, I own the art above. That is a drawing of Lynn in the 'deity state' because I suck at drawing eyes in side view, so sue me.

Anyways, enjoy.