Chapter 14 : Feelings

Sarah is dead. I can't believe it!

But not only her. I turn my head everywhere. Blood and dead bodies everywhere. I get up, leaving Sarah here to follow this man. My anger grows up little by little. I want to kill him. I want to destroy everything. Rage flooding me with so much force.

Without a warning, smoke surrounds me. And here we go. A fucking dragon appears. But I can't think. My head hurts. My back hurts. And I want to protect the others. And kill my uncle.

I woke up in panic. Just a fucking dream. Again. I pant and look around. I'm alone and in the dark. Yeah, I sleep after the training. I need a good shower and a diner. I get up and walk to the dorms, Foxy isn't in sight. Maybe she is in the living room. Lazy Pet. Always sleeping somewhere. In the Hallway I see a man, standing straight in front of me. I tense up, I can't see is face.

I growl, in fighting position. My hand searching for something in my pocket, in instinct. I forget that I don't have anything. But I know I can't fight any longer. I'm starving and I'm out of force, even with a nap. And my pet isn't here. But I need to doing something. I can't let this man hurts someone. He moves. Walking slowly to me, and I'm doing the same, at the same pace. Growing my claws, showing my fangs. A second before I'm about to jump on him, the light of the moon lighting his face. It's Matt.

"Fuck, Matt! What is your problem? I almost fight against you!" I hiss to him.

"But you didn't. What are you so afraid?" He says, walking to me and takes my hand.

"Nothing, it's just, you were alone, in the dark." I look down to our hands. He rubbing some circle on mine, relaxing me.

"It's just me, and I love darkness, you know?" He whispers, his face at an inch of me. "I'm sorry about this morning, I didn't know you wouldn't be in social media."

"Whatever. I need a shower. See you later!"

I try to escape this situation. My heart beating like crazy. Why in two days he makes me feel like that? Why William can do it too? Why am I thinking about Willy right now? Willy? Why Willy? Such a silly nickname. But I can't think right now. His lips approaching mine slowly. I can feel his breath in my neck. He smells like a cigar, or smoke? I don't really know. I can't really think right now, his eyes locking in mines. I want to move, it's wrong. I don't want this kind of relationship. Or maybe I want. Just a try. Give him a chance.

I close my eyes when his lips are touching mine. They're rough and dry. No butterflies in my stomach. No good feelings. He opens his mouth, wanting more but I pull away right in time. I can't. I don't want it. He looks at me with confuse. I avoid his eyes, looking down.

"Matt..I.. I think I don't see you like that."

Without saying another word, I run until I found the dorms. I open the door, panting like a cow. All the students in the living room and kitchen looking at me. Ryan and Luna standing up to see if I'm okay. I nod with my head and turn my head to see someone. William going out to the rabbit hallway, like nothing happened. I tense up at his sight and turn away. I search Sam quickly and when I found her, I take her wrist and pushing her till my room. She looks confuse at first. I talk about what happen in the hallway with Matt. How I though he was a bad man at first in the dark and how he kissed me. She fangirling a moment but I snap her at the reality. Everything went fast. Too fast. I sighed loudly while she tried to reassure me.

"I never thought Matt will be all enterprising!" Says Sam with a finger in her chin.

"It's not the first time..." I say in a murmur but loud enough for her to hear me.