PART 7

"Hum puri tarah se aap ke hona chahte hain " Mahira said and hid her face in Riyaaz's chest...which brought all his hidden desires on the fore front.

He pushed her hair from her face and rubbed her face with his making her nervous....her cheeks had turned a bright shade of red....compelling him to bite it......"aah..." she hissed feeling the bite and next second his tongue started soothing her cheeks which became all the more red.
He removed the straps of her night gown..on the way..painting her shoulder with his wet kisses....."Riyaaz" she moaned

She didn't know when he made her come out of the gown and now she was only left in her inners.
Feeling his kisses on her spine made her squirm...his hands unsnapped her hooks making her flinch. She immediately held the inner tight on her front....making her turn he tried to remove the inner which she was having a death grip on.
He somehow made his fingers sneak into the inner and caressed her bare breasts ... her soft breast fitting so well in his hands made him groan "mine"...a surge of possessiveness rushed through him making him more passionate......he moulded her breasts according to his whims .. and finally removed the inner leaving her upper body bare. She immediately tried to cover..but her husband was faster "Who do you belong to" he asked in a passionate voice making her hands go limp in surrender.... Feeling his hot mouth on her breasts made her arch her back......her fingers went in his hair bringing him closer....
As the time went by they became more passionate.......making each other devoid of clothes and engaging themselves in the world's oldest rhythm.
Tangled in each other's arms, they didn't know when exhaustion took over and sleep engulfed them.

----------

The sound of the alarm disturbed Riyaaz who buried his face more in Mahira's neck. But, slowly opened her eyes and his face instantly wore a smile seeing the sight....his beautiful wife who was covered in love bites given by him. He caressed the marks lovingly feeling proud and started soothing her skin with his wet kisses which made Mahira whine in sleep "mmmh..kaun hai"

"Tumhara shohar" the husky voice made her open her eyes at once...her eyes were holding all the shame of the world making Riyaaz chuckle "kal raat kahan thi aap ki sharm..hmm".
"Between good morning"

"Good morning" she wished covering herself properly with the sheet...but a sudden pull made her fall on his hard chest "shohar ko aise wish karte hain"

Mahira was surprised...he was seeing a totally different side of Riyaaz...last night  he was so passionate...and now...she was brought out of her thoughts by her husband's demand

"Kiss me"

She leant forward gave him a peck making him frown "I said KISS"....and next second he was hovering on her ..kissing the hell out of her.

"Riyaaz chhodein"

He gave one last peck and got up.

She wore the gown that was lying on the floor near the bed and got out of the bed and swiftly hid herself inside the washroom.

After taking a warm shower, she wore a bathrobe and looked into the mirror.
Seeing her reflection, her eyes widened seeing the red marks covering almost every part of her body " hum kaise chhupayenge ise" she cried and came out of the washroom.

Riyaaz got concerned seeing her cry "kya huwa...is it paining?"
She shook her head in no
"Then" to that she pointed towards her marks making him sigh in relief "dara diya Maru tumne"

"Hum neeche kaise jayenge?" she pouted with a crying face.

He marched towards the dressing table and asked her "concealer hai tumhare paas"
Nodding she took out of her bag and gave it to him. He very efficiently hid her marks and then winked at her reflection in the mirror..."ho gaya".

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें